July Thoughts, Feelings, and Synchronicities (Update)

(The late July update on some synchronicities and the 12:21 Portal mass meditation are further down the post for those who are interested)

Mid July       

        I just wanted to make a brief mid July update after posting about the 12 21 mass meditation. I will probably take part because what do I have to lose. The boosters and main meditation are only 20 minutes each. If the time zone for you is inconvenient you can pull up the guided meditation videos on youtube and do the meditations hours before or even the previous day or with the intention of it counting during the main meditation. It will even work hours later after the meditations. 

        I have been busy doing day to day things. Of course I have been seeing the usual synchronistic numbers like 1:17 and 1:44. I have also been seeing what some call twin flame numbers multiple times a day for weeks now like 11:11, 11:17, 7:17, and others. 4 and 7 numbers have been showing up quite a bit like 4:00, 4:04, 4:10, 4:44 as well as with 7's too. I have seen these on and off since 2010 but they show up in different combinations and these are some of the latest. I was on the household computer and the desk was cluttered. A notebook was pressing on the keyboard number pad so when I clicked on the search bar, numerous zeroes started filling the search bar. The zeros can have interesting meanings in numerology. I think this has been where I have been for a while now.  

        I also thought of John Dee, the original 007, who was Queen Elizabeth's top occultist. He was a master of occult science, math, astronomy, and also ran spy rings for the Queen. This was during the 1500's or 1600's, I am not sure, and Spain raised the Spanish armada to invade Britain. The cabal cults running the Vatican and much of Europe were suppressing the Renaissance with the Jesuit run inquisition and they were bringing it to protestant Britain. It ended up being the Freemasons in Europe and foreign colonies, some in Catholic countries but more in protestant countries like Britain, who would continue the Renaissance and reformation expansion of math, science, art, tech, and philosophy. 

        So John Dee told Elizabeth that if they could hold off the armada long enough, a storm would come and save them. A powerful storm arrived and disabled and sank many of the Spanish ships. The English had fewer ships and they were smaller but they were maneuverable and underestimated. The English lit their ships on fire and sailed them right into the remaining armada as the English sailors jumped off of the sides and into the English channel. It caused fires and chaos amongst the armada with ships crashing into each other and spreading fires. Britain was spared. 

        He used to sign his name 007. The mainstream interpretation is that he wanted the zeroes to represent his eyes for the queen and the seven for luck and alchemy. I think he wanted the amplification and potential of the zero's, not one zero but two for further amplification and the power of 7 as well, all within three digits. 00, 7, and 3 and as a master occultist he chose the number carefully.

https://numerologist.com/meanings/numbers-1-to-9/number-7-meaning   

           My day to day life is similar to the way its been for a while now. In regards to the certain young woman whom I have mentioned before I didn't really want to post anything else for a while because I am tired of saying the same things. I don't think anything I could do would make the situation better so I have kept distance. I am not ignoring her; what I am doing I am doing out of necessity. I love to see her face when her videos pop up in my youtube feed. I don't have any feelings for anyone else. I have been waking up thinking about her and I feel it is fated. She is beautiful and I still love her but I am not going to try and make something happen because it doesn't feel right and would probably make things worse. I think that whatever happens with me and my situation changing will come down in part to timing and patience. The only choice seems to be shadow work, growth, and the higher ups pulling through and liberating the world from darkness. 

Late July Update

        I took part in the booster meditations leading up to the July 25th mass meditation which will happen in an hour or so at the time of this post. My day to day consisted of cooking meals I enjoyed, exercising, taking care of animals, and other activities. I watched videos on some days that I felt guided to. I was walking the dog one night at around 1 AM so it had just turned from late night Wednesday the 22nd to early morning Thursday the 23rd. I had my flashlight out as I made my first lap through the neighborhood, scanning near trees and bushes along the roadside so we did not walk up on and startle any animals. 

        We occasionally see opossums or raccoons and they usually run. I don't want to surprise a coyote, boar hog, or panther because they could attack. We passed by an area where one side has a field and cattle fence and the other side of the road is wooded. I have had owl experiences there before. We have had a lot of rain lately and there are lots of grasses and what look a bit like clovers growing around the fence and in the ditch between the fence and road; It looks like what you would see growing around a pond. I heard what sounded like a duck but it was feint. I shined my light towards the spot and just on the other side of the fence I saw a small duck, almost a duckling peering over the plant growth and looking at me. Another little duck lifted its head next to it and looked over at me too. I couldn't believe they were just out in the open like that with raccoons and other predators around but I just let them be and continued my walk as the moon, a bit more than a half moon, was setting. 

        As I passed by the pasture and wooded area a large bird flew out of the ditch in front of a neighbors house and flew away. It made some noise as it flew into the darkness so I knew it was not an owl, even though I could not identify what type of bird it was. This next part was either the afternoon or night of the 23rd still technically the same day as the duckling sighting. I felt guided to watch a certain  tarot reader and just after 11 minutes and 11 seconds into her video she randomly channeled ducks or ducklings into the reading which really surprised me. I have watched some of her content and I don't think I have ever heard her mention ducks. It was a romantic type reading and although I think a lot of general readings out there are nonsense, if I watch what I am guided to I am always hit with the strangest synchronistic experiences just like with other types of media. 

        Other readers were emphasizing 111 and 333 as important numbers at this time and I was repeatedly seeing them along with my usual 11:11, 1:44, 1:17, and 4:10. Other things were mentioned that I won't say that were literally happening in my life at the time. One of them channeled green as being significant at this time. The video was posted around the 18th which was the time of the second booster meditation for the 12:21 Portal Activation. Green came up for me around the 21st to the 22nd after viewing which I may explain more someday.

        On the 23rd I was walking to the back of our six car garage behind our house. Our black and red Silkie roosters who tried to guard me after my dog Hercules died last year were standing right there as turned the corner to the back of the garage and a decent sized black racer snake slithered between the roosters from the garage wall and entered some shrubbery. Days before, I was walking from behind the garage towards the house. As I passed by the side of the garage a snake, probably the same one, slithered right in front of me from the garage side and went underneath a tractor trailer. 

        Snakes are very timid but they used to come right up to me as a child and even slithered over my foot once like I was not there. They can represent Kundalini energy which is a powerful creative sexual energy and I usually interpret them as a good sign. 

        I believe this next part happened on Thursday night of the 23rd. I was driving home from the grocery store at around 10 PM. I turned the radio on and the song Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls was playing which I have mentioned on this blog before. I heard it when I was young and never heard it after much, if ever. Once I posted about it I started hearing it on the radio. It made me think of a certain person. Around 1 AM on the 28th I saw the two ducklings again in the same spot as before. There was standing rain water there this time and they were either floating or standing in it and looking at me as I walked the dog. They are adaptive. 

Comments

popular posts