The Event






During October 2017 I had a very bizarre experience that I still do not fully understand. It was an experience involving an incredible wave of energy blasting the planet from my perspective on the ground. Before I share that experience I would like to share a more mild dream which I believe is relevant and connected to the event scenario. The dream is below.

Tuesday January 30th, 2018
I slept in pretty late and had a bizarre "dream" around noon. I was at my parents home in Fort Pierce and some things looked different. The house was two story and uphill. In real life its one story and other than the house being on a slight hill the area is pretty flat including the road in front of the home. In real life the road is gravel but in the dream it was a dirt road. 

I took the dirt road, which was covered in puddles for some reason, downhill and reached some low and calm water. I walked through it and reached a part of the road where I was surrounded by a pretty heavily wooded area and kept going. In the dream the dirt road connected to a main road, which is different than in real life where its a gravel road that hits a dead end at a small canal. I reached my younger brother, who was with some hispanic friend at the end of the dirt road standing on a high spot. They were staring toward the main road which was covered with rising dark flood water. 



He wouldnt listen to me and turn back, which was the right thing to do. This very much reminds me of how he is in real life. I got halfway back to the house and there were about half a dozen people on the dirt road who I didnt recognize. They seemed confused and were hysterical about something. I dont know if I saw it first or if they pointed it out but a large wave 10 to 20 feet high was coming from the direction my brother had been, uphill towards us, and very quickly. 



I did something which I have done many times in dreams if I am trying to move quickly, which is lying on my stomach and sliding at an incredible speed. As I slid uphill I almost collided with some black man on a bike, who was moving towards the wave. My left arm stretched out and moved him over and I kept going. Suddenly I was in the garage and the wave had passed. Some sort of emergency worker entered the garage door. 


He was handing out supplies and gave me chopsticks for some reason. Maybe it was because I used to like Chinese takeout. Dreams are weird. He was white, middle aged, had a little facial hair, and was a little heavy. He wore a baseball cap, sunglasses, and a light blue button up long sleeve shirt with blue jeans.



The light blue clothing reminded me a little of the color of the Pleiadians clothes. He looked a little like Alex Collier who is an Andromedan contactee so maybe the blue had to do with them because they are supposedly a light blue complexion. I was worried about my brother and he came back home dazed and confused and covered in this gray mud like Arnold Schwarzenegger at the end of Predator. This was the second event dream that I had. 






The first event dream is below.

Wednesday October 11, 2017 
Just before 10am, during a "dream".
I walked slowly across the wet grass. Everything was cam and peaceful. A light mist fell from the storm clouds blanketing the sky. Not a rumble of thunder or crack of  lightning could be heard. Across the field was the back entrance of my parents white six car garage. As I entered, I could see a variety of my fathers tools and equipment as well as his cars. I walked through one of the small paths that formed between the equipment and cars till I was near the front of the garage. 

Through the open garage doors I saw my younger brother walk out of the back patio of my parents house. He walked though the backyard toward me in a yellow raincoat, then made a left and reached out to the door of his white car. There was a sudden loud intense rumble that seemed to come from the sky. The entire garage seemed to vibrate from it as it grew louder and louder. Without thinking I stepped to my right and braced up against the side of the chevelle. All of a sudden, as the sound grew louder, I could see through the roof of the garage. The experience continued below.




The sun was flashing white and black, hundreds of times a second, and was visible through the clouds. The intense and continuous rumble grew even more, like the sound of  thunder, lightning, and hurricane force winds. It was an enormous wave of energy that shot through everything and did not stop as if it had no end. I could not move. Nothing could escape this wave. The sun continued to pulse white and black and the world began to vibrate as this energy rushed through everything.

The air around me was full of crackling white and black electricity. It was like a battle of energy was being fought everywhere at once. Then, it quickly died down and stopped. I saw my brother take off for the house. We were both fine. The house and garage were still standing too. I knew it was the event. Even though it only lasted five seconds it may have been the most intense experience I have ever had.


I awoke and I felt like I was not alone in my room began to pass out. I was lying on my left side and pushing myself up with my right arm while struggling to remain conscious. As I pushed myself up my head was just limp against the pillow. I could barely open my eyes and my body was basically paralyzed minus the arm. It was at this time I  became aware of a small spherical object in my lower back. 

It was along my spine around belly button height and was maybe the size of a golf ball. The object was not physical and my awareness of it flickered on and off very quickly, making it seem like it was appearing and disappearing. The energy from the dream was so powerful and felt so real. Did it come through the dream and short out the object? I struggled and eventually regained control and  forced myself up in bed. I had an energy and an emotional high for a couple days after. Cobra has said that the first solar flash will be what is called the event and will be energetic. The second solar flash will be followed by an enormous tsunami. Maybe the order of my two event dreams was not a coincidence.

I believe this was a preview of the event. It has been referenced in fiction like Arthur C Clarkes 2010, the sequel to 2001 A Space Odyssey. I believe it was also referenced in Ronnie James Dio's album Magica which came out in the year 2000. It is mentioned at the end of the Magica Story which is at the end of the album.

Part 1

Part 2






Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not worried about it for now.

      Delete
    2. @unknown: The Coming Solar Flash Event is the Rapture or Soul Harvest or Armageddon or Judgement Day or Samvartaka Fire that all religions have talked about.

      Destined to happen sometime during the next decade once a sufficient mass of humanity has awakened and breached a critical threshold in level of consciousness ( have awakened and chosen the light).

      A massive burst of Cosmic waves will be transmitted from the Central Sun (Sagittarius A / Black hole at the Center of Galaxy) through our Sun.
      It will appear on Earth as Milky Warm Liquid Light. Humans that are ready spiritually / energetically will experience near instant evolution and transmutation of 2 strand double helix DNA Carbon based Life form into Crystalline Life Form having a Light Body with Multiple Additional (upto 12) DNA Strands and shall then 'ascend' to 5TH Dimensional Earth in their Physical Bodies.

      This is the first time such an 'Experiment' is being conducted in the known history of the Milky Way Galaxy. This is not a destructive doomsday Event but a Peaceful One !

      All that is required is an Intent to Forgive Everyone (Harbor No Ill-Will); Intent to overcome one's addictions and attachments; At least 51% of one's Thoughts, Feelings and Actions Should be of Service to Other Orientation, Harboring a Desire for the Well Being of Fellow Humans; Truthfulness and Integrity of Thoughts, Feelings And Actions.

      Those of who are of the Dark / Service to Self Orientation will Perish in the Flash and these souls will then be taken by the Logos to another planetary setting to further continue their Lessons towards Integration and Balance.

      Delete
  2. Look as you said dreams are wierd,, I had dream where all of my friends already did event = got healing treatment and all, they where all in some house and problem is even in my dream I was wtf is going on because in real life we would say they did not wake up and we let's say light workers did,, somtimes i wonder not just because my dream do we have problem to progress in spiritual stuff because we wait for event or follow cobra,, and don't get me wrong 2012 portal helped me allot because I'm from Croatia we had war when I was kid after war we have corruption my family was destroyed because those 2 things so I was very unhappy,, 1st anomaly concept gave me explanation why things suck so much and people do what they do,, but again still don't understand some things about blog because in my opinion we could wake up half of young part of world in 1 month and not worry will we reach 144k people for meditation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to do our own thing and if the event happens then great.

      Delete
  3. And if you did all of this by yourself = add those pictures and stuff you could use that knowledge to make meditation more acceptable to people who are not interested in it now. Why? Because people think meditation is all about breathing and it is not,, i meditate using popular music songs like Dharma or Dont you worry child and similar songs,,, and if you look how much people listen that music you come to very big numbers,, and they listen it and go on party's to feelwhat I feel while mediditating,,,somone just need to explain them or show them whit videos why they love to do that stuff so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful; thank you for sharing! My dream experience of the Event is in a packed concert hall or auditorium. Suddenly the morph arrives, the ceiling disappears and becomes a pink sky. Attendees are vomiting and fearful. I urge them to concentrate on the beautiful sky; sit down and Kean against walls keeping back straight. Breath deeply and cover your mouth if yawning etc. It worked fairly quickly fear and purging was replaced by appreciation of the beauty. 2017.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it happens it will be cleansing which can be uncomfortable but also healing. thanks for sharing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

popular posts