Paranormal Decade Part 4

 



August 9th - 14th, 2020 
A few weeks before I had listened to part of a Robert Phoenix interview with Eric Karlstrom about gangstalking. For some reason I lost interest and had an uneasy feeling and was being distracted by something. I watched a quarter of it and stopped. The youtube video was opened on the google chrome window and I had some other things open on a different window. As I was looking at those other things I wondered if I was being gangstalked and I did feel like I was being watched. I figured that I was just being paranoid. I suddenly lost control of my computer. The mouse cursor disappeared and the bars at the top and bottom of the screen did as well. My computer screen then went back to the chromium page by itself and was frozen on the Eric Karlstrom interview. I remember being focused on the image of Karlstroms serious expression and the words gangstalking goes global


It stood there for about ten seconds and then I got control of my computer back. I felt like I was being sent a message or something. Later that night I went to sleep. I had a strange dream. I was in a home with a family that I dont recognize. They seemed sort of friendly and the home seemed safe, but I started to get the feeling they didnt want me there. Other people showed up like they were having a social gathering and I felt really out of place and left. The next thing I recall was being outside of some sort of complex. It may of been a big warehouse store, Im not sure. The parking lot was sort of empty and it seemed like late afternoon. There were lots of pine trees around with pine needles littering the parking lot ground where I was. Everything was damp like it had been raining recently. 

There were teenagers in the parking lot. Some were skateboarding and one resembled my high school friend Robert. I approached him but found out it was just someone who resembled him. This group of teenagers were friendly and one offered me a joint which I declined. I then left and found myself in some sort of complex. It had a light pink color and looked like a mix of office buildings, classrooms or shops. It had two stories and I was up on the second floor on some walkways. I then found myself in an area with a gray color and I was walking with someone. He was white with a hat and backpack on although I dont recall many details and was maybe in high school. We didnt say much and all of a sudden he was gone and I was in a sort of maze. It looked like the inside of a home but it was just all dimly lit white hallways. Everything was dilapidated and run down. A middle aged man, around six foot with short gray hair and a little overweight ran right past me in the hallway maze. I dont remember what kind of clothing he wore. He just looked up and forward and had a blank stare. He had a bizarre posture as he ran with one arm curled in and the other sticking out. He moved like a zombie. 

I realized that I was being trapped in my dream and started yelling "WAKE UP!" in my dream. After yelling a few times I started to wake up on the physical plane. I could hear my breathing and moaning sounds and I quickly awoke. It was sometime after sunrise. Across the room was a circular colorless portal maybe four feet across. Its outline moved a little but it remained in the same place. I couldnt see anything in the portal except the colorless outline of a rectangle that was longer horizontally than vertically. It was maybe a foot and a half across and a foot tall. Like the portal its outline seemed to move yet remain stationary at the same time. A couple of feet to the right of the portal was a ghoulish translucent gray head. It looked pretty menacing and appeared to be laughing but it was not very detailed. It resembled a grey alien. Five feet to the left of the portal their was a cloudy spot. This placed it almost above the foot of my bed. It was also almost as high as the ceiling. It wasnt an actual cloud but it was like I was seeing into another plane. In this space was an object. It looked like a canister mounted on a wall with a smaller object that had a small bulb sticking out. If it was real I would say it was technology. I have seen them a few times before. The entity began to fade followed by the portal and the object. 


I was in the kitchen later and my parents dog was sleeping nearby. It made a long slow horrifying groan. Their dogs have done that many times to call for help. I shook it awake and it was hysterical. The internet was out and I had randomly recorded Dr Sleep which was sort of a sequel to The Shining. It involves people who "shine" being targeted as an energy source. People who shine are different than others and have abilities that most do not. Attacks and experiences during sleep were prominently featured in the movie. Because the internet was out it interfered with my fathers business. My mother was supposed to leave for a trip but had to take care of the problem with AT@T and ended up leaving late. This has happened many times and is usually paired with psychic attacks against me. They would often happen after I take part in a mass meditation. It has also happened while sharing certain information on my blog or elsewhere. At midnight, which was now August 11th, I was going to watch tv while eating dinner because the internet was out and the tv signal immediately went out. I went to sleep and woke up after sunrise. AT@T cancelled at the last minute and I had an over the phone appointment with my therapist. Her internet was also out. We talked about the paranormal and she told me she had many clients who believed they were experiencing the paranormal too. She tried to explain it away. 

I was thinking about why I exist as it was on 8/11 which reminds me of my birth because my birth weight was eight pounds eleven ounces. I went to sleep in the afternoon and woke up at 2am which was on the twelfth. I had recorded the John Carpenter movie Starman even though it was on a channel I dont actually have it still recorded. I dont believe in coincidence. Starman is about an extraterrestrial who studies earth and humans. I feel like him at times. I fell asleep in the afternoon again and woke up at exactly 12 am as it became August 13th. I let one of my parents dogs out and a large moth stood out on the screened in patio. They are supposed to represent rebirth. I let the dog in and noticed it was 12:13 am which stood out because I had just woken up at 12 am on the 13th. I let the other dog out and she wanted back in at 12:15 which is a number I have been seeing a lot of. Later that day in the early afternoon I was driving to the grocery store. Lately I have been putting on the radio even though I am not a big fan of music. There was a Guns and Roses song playing called November Rain. The lyrics about needing time to be alone really stood out. It made me think of my twin flame, whoever that might be. In the grocery store parking lot while sitting in the driver seat of my truck I saw what looked like a cloud ship up in the sky. I felt safe. I have felt very level and calm since maybe late June. While standing on my driveway in the early afternoon on the 14th I saw what looked like another cloud ship. Am I being watched and protected?


Tuesday September 22nd, 2020 
I went to bed around 1:30 am and could not fall asleep. I felt a calm peaceful feeling but at the same time slightly nauseous and disturbed. Once I fell asleep I quickly woke up because of weird dreams of which I dont remember the details. I had trouble sleeping again and once I fell back asleep I had a strange dream. I was with a family member that I believe was my mother. We were in an area that resembled maybe a public park in a city that I dont recognize. There were dozens of people running around going crazy fighting a giant golem like monster. Some were screaming and others were throwing objects at it. One man fired a crossbow at it and others may of had guns. I dont remember the details very well. 

While trying to go through the city the people were fighting another golem. Eventually the power went out and me and my mother were heading through dark tunnels underneath what I believe was an amusement park. We had LED lights as we traveled through the tunnels. The employees didnt try to stop us and I dont think they knew what was going on or what to do with the power outage. I came across people holed up in a room underground. I dont recall everyone that was there but I recognized one of the teenagers that I knew around 2014. It was the girl that had seen her doppleganger in her room as a small child. I began speaking with her. Another girl that I knew when I was around twelve years old was there named Taylor. I dont recall what happened from there and I woke up in the late morning. People finding safety from chaos and either waiting something out or on something to happen has been a constant theme lately as far as my dreams. Last week I had one that I didnt type out where people were sitting around in a waiting room/prison wing and I just walked right out to an area that was completely empty. I found a receptionist sitting at a desk behind a window and I dont recall what I asked but she said "sorry, I cant help you with that". She looked white, maybe twenties, with blonde hair...like a Pleiadian. 

A quick recap of August through October 2020 
I have been busy and did not really experience anything paranormal related that I felt the need to type out. If I felt a dark presence in the room while in bed or if I fell asleep and awoke to blurry shapes or faces in the room I used the CoBra Command 12 21 protocol with a surprising amount of success. I kept a peaceful, pure, and balanced state of mind while saying command 12 21 which I would repeat a few times. Then I would tell the Pleiadians "I am trying to sleep but I am getting interference. Please help.". This may of happened a dozen times or so. I usually fell asleep after this very easily. During the day I felt overall very level but on edge sometimes. I watched various youtube channels about tarot, astrology, bushcraft, and a variety of alt media topics. I had some dreams but none really stood out. A few had my Ukrainian friend who was mentioned in a few previous posts. I have been considering what I really want to do and should do which I may detail later. 

Friday October 16th, 2020 
Sometime after sunrise I woke up after having a strange dream. In one of them I was fighting a group of people. I cannot recall any details of this one, like where I was or what the people looked like. All I recall is that the fighting was hand to hand and also with guns including a pump shotgun. In the next dream I was in some sort of facility. The layout of the hallways resembled a large high school made of dark brown wood. There were lots of people there walking through the halls who looked like they were in high school and they were wearing backpacks. I was walking among them and felt like I shouldnt of been there...although no one was saying anything. At the end of the halls there would be a doorway leading to an small empty room. Once in the room if you walked across there was a second door which led to another large hall. These rooms would crowd and it would slow down the flow of traffic to a near standstill. When I entered one of these crowded rooms I was suddenly grabbed by someone behind me. 

They easily threw me across the room. I turned to face them and I think they knocked me back again. I turned and faced them just like the first time and saw that it was a young white guy, maybe sixteen years old, with short black hair and glasses. He was dressed like a typical student with a dark shirt, pants, and backpack and he looked to be about my height but definitely more thin. He was way too strong for his size. He looked surprised and hesitated because I was not afraid of him at all. I starting making my way down the next hall and found myself in another of those rooms where I was grabbed again and picked up into the air. Either I fought my way out or he let me go and I found myself looking at the same unusually strong guy from before. He had a smile on his face and was almost laughing as he said "I am just amazed that you are not afraid of me". I dont recall what happened next and I woke up. 

Thursday October 29th 2020 
A few days earlier I watched the beginning of the film Apocalypse Now. I dont watch a lot of TV anymore but I always found certain films interesting like Apocalypse Now or 2001: A Space Odyssey. There is far more going on in films like those and you really have to read between the lines because I believe there are multiple plot lines running at the same time as well as a lot of symbolism encoded. Anyways, Apocalypse Now Redux recorded which is nearly four hours long so I watched the first half and saved the rest for today. I ate dinner pretty late Thursday night as I watched the second half where the protagonist Willard finally finds the awol colonel Kurtz who was played by Marlon Brando. Kurtz had gone insane during the Vietnam war and totally broke away from the US military, creating his own guerrilla army in Cambodia. 

His consciousness was warped by him witnessing and experiencing chaos and death while being held to very strict conduct and rules of engagement by the US government, both of which were in complete contrast with each other. War is hell but we are conditioned to think other wise. I believe at a deeper level it is about the dark anomalous force interacting with and warping the consciousness of many lifeforms, human and non-human. Willard describes Kurtz as being completely shattered, just like I always was from seeing things that did not fit in with the official story of life that I was fed by society. 

Kurtz philosophy reminds me of the Jokers from The Dark Knight. Society will except some chaos if they are told it is normal by authority figures. That chaos becomes the norm but other chaos is seen as bad. I think the Joker represented someone warped and shattered by the anomaly, or even the anomaly itself. The Joker had become chaos and Kurtz had become the horror of war. Kurtz really just wanted to die, just like the abomination, and afterwards Willard had the same shattered look that Kurtz had with Kurtz saying in the background "The horror". As the film ended I noticed it was 1:17 am which would of made it Friday the 30th, one day from the hunters moon. I always see 1:17 or 7:11. 

Monday November 9th, 2020 
Just after sunrise my mother was getting ready to go to work. She had made coffee and was watching one of the local news stations weather forecast. I was in the kitchen and she began telling me about a dream that she had like it was no big deal. I wonder what dreams really are and I like to write some of them down. I got my journal and tried to ask her questions to figure out the details. She seemed agitated and every time I asked a question she quickly summed up the dream without answering. I asked her to stop and just answer me as I jotted down the dream which she had around 4 am. In this dream she was in the kitchen and I was bringing in groceries from the garage, through the laundry room, and into the house like I do in real life. 

I then looked out of the window and was completely shocked by something. She asked what was wrong as she walked over to the laundry room window next to me. She saw that it was daylight outside but the sun was lower and was on the wrong side of the horizon. Although it was bright you could stare right at it. It was also much larger than it shouldve been and it was raining these strange lights down although they were falling over the horizon so she did not see exactly what they were. She said it looked like damaged power lines in a movie showering sparks. My mother told me while I was journaling the dream that she wasnt sure if it was even the sun and that it may of been some sort of light ship with lots of smaller ships coming out. She is aware of these kinds of concepts but isnt really in to paranormal things, and I would not describe her as "awake". I think she just intuitively knew that it wasnt the sun. 

On the ground in our rural suburb there were possibly hundreds of aliens from the movie predator who were walking in all directions. Thats when she woke up. I found it interesting because this dream involved what was a solar event or a light ship as well as reptilian aliens. The alien from predator does look reptilian and was very hostile towards humans with some on the surface hunting people while having very high technology compared to us. There is lots of truth in science fiction. 

Tuesday November 10th, 2020
It has been raining almost everyday here in St Lucie county Florida usually more than once except for a few days in October where the temperature dropped a little and we had nice weather. On the 10th of November I remembered a neighbor of mine named Sabrina years ago who told me about a park and nature trail called Oxbow. I had never been there and around 9 am I decided to go. I drove my truck there in about ten minutes. It was a little overcast but still fairly bright out. The ground was damp as it had been raining the day before. The parking lot was full of work trucks and workers who were mowing grass and trimming trees near a visitors center. 

I had some steel toe boots on and started walking the trail. I didnt get twenty feet in before seeing some standing water which I walked around. Further in I used some fallen branches to walk on to get over a few inches of standing water. I had waterproofed my boots but the water was getting too high so I went back to my truck and grabbed some knee high rubber boots. They werent as comfortable but were still the better choice. There were some wooden raccoons which I think were there for children, picnic benches, and small wooden alligators. 

The beginning of the trail cut through lots of tall pines and other trees like palm trees. Underneath the trees were lots of bushes. Near some of the native plants like the saw palmetto trees there were faded wooden plaques with paragraph descriptions on them. What I remember from the plaque was that saw palmetto will be the first to come back after wildfires and have been used for medicine. There was also a species of mint leaf but I dont remember what it was called. It did taste like mint. 

As I kept going and got further from the buildings and parking lot I noticed a growing mental clarity which grew the further I got from the main road and visitor center. It got pretty powerful and I felt a constant joyous feeling. It helped that I was the only person on the trail. It felt right and I wished I could always feel like that. While it was not what I felt during my "Do not worry..." experience it was still very strong. A simple explanation for this would be that I was away from others drama as well as the toxic electromagnetic radiation emitted by our electric grid, wireless internet, and cell phone networks. I could not see any signs, advertisements, or stop lights as well as power lines, also known as eye garbage. Just like TV and other media eye garbage can overwhelm the senses and lead to mental fatigue. I think there is a lot more going on though. 

Everyone has paranormal attachments and these entities feed off of us. If you are empathic you are picking up on everyones psychokinetic sludge that they emit when under stress, which is always, and it really takes a toll on an empath. I was not near anyone else so the only entities around were ones possibly attached to me and it felt so light and clear. I had no electronics on me and I was surrounded by nature. Plants, insects, soil, and maybe some animals but more than that, an enormous amount of healthy bacteria. The lifeforms all had their own energy field free of archon entities and psychic sludge and I was in it. According to CoBra this makes it far easier to connect with light entities as well as the planet itself which is a light entity. He called it bubbles of heaven and said they are areas free of the anomaly forming out in nature. I think it is true although I had a limited experience with it. 

The water was three to five inches in some spots for five to ten feet and then the trail dried out for a little bit followed by more standing water. The trail split and I randomly chose one route and kept going. I crossed a wooden bridge with lots of swamp underneath and noticed there were not a lot of mosquitoes out. Eventually the taller trees and palms cleared out and were replaced by smaller thinner pines and shorter saw palmetto, surrounded by dry shrubs. I looked up and noticed grey clouds overhead. It had very quickly become dark and overcast and because of the tree cover I had not noticed it from before. I heard no thunder or lightning and was not about to be chased away so I continued. The wind picked up and it eventually started to rain but with the energy high I had it did not bother me. 

When it started to pour the flooding got worse and when the water was up to knee height I started to get some in my boots. Thats when I decided to turn back. As I pulled into my driveway I noticed a hawk  which is suppossed to be a powerful spirit animal, sitting atop a tree branch that hung overhead. It took off and flew away as I drove underneath. I almost laughed because I always saw more wildlife while living in suburbs than I had on the nature trail. My previous home was a hunting ground for hawks. I saw one swoop down and pick up a snake for dinner once.

It may of been the next day while walking my parents dogs when I had another sort of meta physical nature related experience. I live in a rural suburb. The yards are large but the wooded areas are all fenced off and there are always people driving by so you can never quite get away from others. While walking my parents dogs I felt kind of off. It was humid out and I had a brain fog. I had the urge to get off of the road, so I stepped off of the asphalt road into the yard of an abandoned red house. There were clusters of oak trees, palms, and bushes that were all overgrown. As I walked further into this yard I started feeling better. While I wasnt out in nature ten to twenty feet from the road, it felt noticeably different and the brain fog lessened. Again the lifeforce difference of the plants, insects, and bacteria versus the dead pavement with less bacteria. 

Thursday November 12th 2020 
I talked to my therapist which has been over the phone because of cv-1984 and she asked if I had plans on living by myself. I did plan on moving someday to South Carolina. My sister has a lot of land with a small empty house on the back of the property which sounded great for me. The next day my mother informed me that my niece was living in the house which my sister had promised to me so that was gone although it came as no surprise. I am used to it so it didnt upset me at all. I feel like many other things it was dangled in front of me just to be taken away at the last minute. What was really funny was that the same day my younger brother moved back in to the house with myself and my parents. 

When his girlfriend moved out in June he showed up once a week or less and the house was far more quiet with the two of them gone because they are narcissistic sociopaths. They are conduits for dark paranormal and my paranormal activity lessened with them gone. I knew they were not gone for good though because it would be too good to be true. When he moved back in he had arguments with my mother daily who is already bad enough on her own. 

The same night or the next one, Im not sure, I was home alone and heard a weird tapping sound coming from behind the house, like something tapping metal or maybe something metallic tapping on a window. After it continued for a few minutes I went to see what was going on. It had stopped and I noticed through a window that there was a car parked around back on the driveway which wraps around the house. It looked like my brothers girlfriends car. I thought he was home with her at first which upset me because she is mentally ill but I looked out another window to the driveway and his car wasnt there. Why was she there? I walked outside to see if he was parked out back. She saw me and quickly floored it out of there in reverse. She was stalking him. They must of broken up for like the fifth time or something. His screen had been popped off of his bedroom window so thats probably what the noise was. Was she trying to break in? 

My mother ignored it and I wanted her to tell my father. She was the reason it was happening because she let my brother and his girlfriend take advantage of her for two years while they lived here. Its the only reason she would come back and his girlfriend even called my mother sobbing about the breakup before taking advantage of her again and trying to break in. Its really mentally ill behavior. My mother is an archon puppet, basically a robot that does not learn, and also a narcissistic sociopath. She acted like I was the one who did something wrong. My father basically ignored it. I feel like Doctor Manhattan from The Watchmen sometimes. He was human but became something else with a very different understanding of things and could not relate to the human condition, especially their drama.

"I prefer the stillness here. I am tired of Earth. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

-- Dr. Manhattan while standing on the surface of Mars


Monday November 16th, 2020 
I went out for a walk around 10 am and was going to listen to Magica which I have not done in a while. There were easily a dozen buzzards in front of the house around the street perched on top of fences, trash cans, and mail boxes. I looked around and there were dozens more further up and further down the street. I am sure it is an omen of something. Buzzards eat dead animals and are part of the natural cycle of life, death, and time. They are not necessarily a bad thing just like the crow or raven. These black birds can represent death which can mean things coming to an end and new starts

I believe this one happened on Thursday November 26th, 2020 
I had a dream before waking where I was driving a small boat through a narrow and winding swamp somewhere in south Florida that was bordered by small trees. What was strange was that I took this route to get to a shopping plaza with a publix grocery store. I listened to a tarot reader the day before who did a general reading on youtube. She got a message during the reading that was something like "the swamp at dusk". 

Sunday December 13th, 2020 
Just before midnight, maybe around 11 to 11:30 pm I was walking one of my parents dogs in the backyard when I saw a streak of white blue light across a small section of the sky overhead. It was moving slightly downward and disappeared almost as soon as I had seen it. I am not sure of how high it was but it may of been about fifty feet off of the ground. If it was then the object was fairly small like a soccer ball. I felt a presence with it which seemed good but mild. I thought something like "Show me that again" which I tried to send to the object not as a command but very gently. 

While heading back to the house I saw it again, just as I had asked, and not far from where I had seen it last. There were meteor showers that night. I saw another one later but it was higher up in the sky and more faint. It also fell almost straight down. It looked different and I am not sure they were even the same thing. I had recently watched a video on the youtube channel Nightflight about the new age deception and false beings of light. I dont think me seeing an object in the sky right after was a coincidence but the question is what was this object and why was it really shown. 

Monday December 21st, 2020 
I had been spreading the word online on and off since November about a winter solstice mass meditation planned by CoBra. The idea is that the collective consciousness of many thousands, or more, focusing on a positive goal can have an impact on the consciousness of the planet. I have taken part in many of these meditations but in the last couple of years I just have not been able to visualize and either I am attacked or I fall asleep while trying. Morale has been pretty low too and I was not planning on taking part myself. I practiced a few days before and I was able to focus without falling asleep and thought maybe there was a chance I would take part on the 21st. The only problem was that my sleep has been pretty random and sporadic on and off much of my life and in the last ten years sometimes I can only fall asleep during daylight, sometimes only in the early morning, and other times not at all. I have lots of paranormal attacks so I just sleep when I feel its safe to do so, hence the random times. 

I was long overdue for sleep so I practiced the meditation once more after sunrise on the 21st and asked my higher self and any light oriented beings if it could count towards the critical mass of the real meditation later that day. I asked them to wake me an hour before the real meditation started and I quickly fell asleep. 

Maybe five hours later I heard loud dog barking from one of my parents dogs which of course woke me up. It was about an hour before the meditation. I grabbed the tv remote to check the tv clock and it was exactly an hour before. Coincidently the tv channel that came on was called dog tv, which is actually a channel for dogs. I think its funny that the channel exists and I must of had it on the day before. This was right after being woken up by a dog exactly when I asked for it hours before. This is also the same dog that has had numerous paranormal attacks like myself. I walked out of my room once and even saw a dark figure looming over the dog as it was crying out in its sleep. 

The show on dog tv had people walking dogs and chalk numbers on the ground. The first three chalk numbers visible, 1 2 2, matched the time that the meditation was scheduled for at 1:22 pm. I took part and although there were some distractions and it wasnt perfect, it was not a bad meditation. I felt pretty good the rest of the day. 

Wednesday December 23rd, 2020 
I had to sleep during the day. At some point before waking I had a pretty disturbing dream. I am not sure how it started but I was in an area I did not recognize. There were modern buildings, but not that many, and small fields between them covered in green grass. It looked like it was daylight and almost rural. Something I remember is being the only white person around: everyone else was black. I was speaking with one of them and I think I disagreed with and offended them. They were one of those people who cannot be wrong because everything is racist and were giving me a hard time. I think I told them they had a narcissistic satanic thug culture; and they did. I usually keep my cool in real life. 

The blacks did not like it and the dream quickly changed for the worst. I kept thinking of the Haitian revolution where the Haitians took Haiti from the French and literally killed all of the French. These may of been Haitian people and they seemed to be projecting what had happened before onto my situation and projecting the French slave owners onto me. This is something some blacks do in real life projecting righteousness onto themselves and evil onto their victims. I quickly left as they were forming an angry mob which began to follow me. I felt they wanted to kill me and when I got away it was around sunset. 

I found some kind of structure with a huge ditch running alongside of it. It had trees growing next to the building which partly covered the ditch and lots of plants on one side of the ditch and no where to look down from above. I hid under some of the plants and nightfall came. The problem was that my hiding spot had no easy way out except through the far end of the ditch where I had entered. A group of the blacks entered the ditch, maybe eight people, and made their way towards me. They may of had machetes but I had a rifle, an m14 I think, and left my hiding spot. They saw the rifle and still approached and I may of fired at them. They stopped and some ran so I took off going straight up one side of the ditch through all of the leafy plants. 

I went through fields and buildings, passing by blacks who didnt seem to care until I ended up in a suburb with hilly rocky desert around it. I kept going and found what looked like clay dwellings, tent cities, and people sleeping out in the open. They seemed happy and most appeared to be white. I do think there are archon network programs where people project onto other groups and I think some blacks do this very thing towards whites.  

To be continued... 

Comments

  1. ¡Hola compañero!
    El 28 de Enero llegué aquí a través de los comentarios de 2012portal.blogspot.com. Leí casi todo lo que cuentas aquí, y lo que más me impactó fue la canción de November Rain, ya que a mí me pasó algo parecido con esta canción. Me sucedió la mañana del 29 de Julio del 2020, me desperté a las 10:10h con esa canción en la cabeza. También llevo un diario de sueños y demás, ya que últimamente me están sucediendo 'cosas extrañas' .
    No eres el único y nunca estamos sólos.
    TODO ESTÁ BIEN.
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

popular posts