The Ukrainian, the mercenary, and deja vu Part 2






If you have not yet read part 1.

It was late October 2014. I was out walking one night like I always did less than a week after I opened up to my Ukrainian friend about my ET experiences. I bumped into my Blackwater friend while he was on his way home. We lived in the same direction so I walked with him on his way back. We had always spoke about a variety of things like the paranormal, the power elite, the Syrian conflict, etc. As we got closer to his home the paranormal kept getting brought up. Ancient Alien stuff and ETs especially. He would say something and glance over to me and gauge my reaction. I would respond positively and in an open minded way, and it would get brought up again. This made me curious as to why he was doing this. Honestly, I was kind of doing the same thing.

We got to his house and we were on his driveway, and he brought up Da Vincis inventions and ideas. Da vinci had an understanding of modern technology which he also put into his paintings. He had secret society connections at the least. I mentioned alien abductions. There was a really long awkward silence and I could see he really really wanted to tell me something but was afraid to. He was trustworthy up to this point and I took a chance.



I started to tell him that I had experiences with ETs who looked human and he cut me off after maybe five seconds and one of his stories just poured out. When he was 13 years old he lived somewhere in north Florida. He went to bed and fell asleep one night with his sheet and blanket pulled over his head. He awoke sometime after midnight to the sheet and blanket sliding down his face. Someone was pulling them away, almost peeling them back, like they were trying to get a good look at him. It was not like his mother or grandmother to do something like that. The brown fingers peeling back the sheet and blanket simultaneously revealed a face looming over him with large predator eyes like an owls, staring directly into his.



He was immediately in total shock. Its skin was a wrinkly brown and above its eyes was a slightly pronounced brow ridge that sloped back into a somewhat elongated head. It had a bit of a snout, but just barely, with no visible mouth, nose, or nostrils and instead had three vertical breathing slits on each side of its face. I asked if it had ears and he told me he does not remember it having any, but there may of been small holes instead. It seemed like it was surprised that he woke up. It pulled its head back and stood more upright. I was asking about various details the entire time. I wasnt trying to be rude but I was curious. I asked him how tall it was and he said around six foot. It had a neck that was a little too long and thin by human standards and very wide bony shoulders. It had a thin sinewy chest and ribcage that flared out and then tapered into a ridiculously thin waist. The above picture is me giving a poor example using photoshop. The way my friend described it, it reminded me of the bodybuilder vacuum and also of thin emaciated starving people.





I asked him if he ran or said or did anything. He said no. He was in total shock seeing something that he had absolutely no frame of reference for. After it stood upright it lifted one of its long arms up. It brought up a long brown hand with very long fingers to its mouth. I asked how many fingers it had and he said four or five counting the thumb but he wasnt sure. Its hand was mostly closed except for its index finger, which it put in front of its snout, as if saying "shhh". Exactly the way people motion to each other when they want someone to be silent.

It turned around and walked towards the bedroom door. Its legs were a little too short by our standards and it had a bit of a swivel to its walk because of its legs and the thin waist accompanied by the wide shoulders. It left his bedroom and he laid there in shock for hours, unsure if it would come back or what to do. I asked if he heard any doors opening as it left and he said no. He did not move or make a sound the entire night. The entity wasnt hostile but also didnt seem friendly either. What was it even supposed to be doing there? Human society repeats things to people through media, school, friends, family, etc, and this repetition often creates peoples realities. It is typically based on what is right in front of them or what authority figures tell them is real.



Everything that he believed was completely shattered that night and he was left with a cold emptiness. He compared it to the scene in the movie Terminator 2. The t-1000 was a machine made of liquid metal that could take human form, like of a cop, and do all sorts of other things. It was frozen in the movie and then shot. It shattered into a thousand pieces in a very memorable scene.

Sunrise came and his mother entered his room and told him he would be late for school if he didnt get out of bed. He didnt tell her or anyone else. He had this experience now that left him somewhat alienated from others, that he now had to carry with him for the rest of his life. It had been about seven years since then and I was the first person that he felt comfortable enough to tell. It was because of my experiences. It reminds me of a song by Black Sabbath. Also...I have actually seen an ear in the wall, and eyes too.

I later shared this story online for the first time in mid to late 2018 in the comment section of CoBras blog and while typing it up my internet went out inexplicably. Back to the story.

I told him some more of my stories and also finished the one that he had interrupted. I also mentioned that his stories entity sounded a little like ET from a horror movie and he always thought that growing up. He had one that his mother told him but he was too young to remember. He was around two years old. I think they lived in Philadelphia at the time, although I could be wrong. His mother had a large closet door that was basically a wall of tall mirrors that folded together as the door opened. My friend was bouncing a big red ball at the ground which would then bounce and hit the mirrors and then bounce back to him. Almost like he was playing ball with his reflection. His mother saw him bounce the ball towards the mirror. The ball went completely inside of the mirror where his reflection caught it. His reflection then threw the ball back out where it bounced off of the ground and back to him. We talked about a lot of things and it felt empowering, not just making efforts to end my isolation, but establishing a real connection with other experiencers. I saw this as a good thing.





Someone else even showed up to give him something while we spoke on his driveway. It was funny because it was really poor timing and the guy that showed up was not the greatest person in the world. It was a little like The Adjustment Bureau where interruptions happen at the worst time possible and it is being orchestrated by something dark. As this all went on, the empowering feeling was gradually replaced by an emptiness and an uneasiness. He went inside and I started walking home. I knew what I had done was right but I felt like I was being watched. There was something anomalous all around me and it gave me a bad feeling like I had angered something by talking. The air around me seemed distorted. The only way I know to describe it would be the sound of bats fluttering overhead. I have pretty sharp hearing and when they echo-locate I can hear a distorted chirp sound and can almost feel it in my body. Thats kind of what it was like but all around me and coming from all directions. I had angered something.

I got up the next day and headed to my parents new home. On the way there I took Selvitz road which was a long two lane road that had very few stop lights or stop signs. It was two lanes meaning cars in one lane were heading one way and in the lane next to it they were going the opposite direction. It becomes important in a minute. The speed limit was 35 mph and 45 in others. It was the closest and most convenient way of getting to my destination. I was about half way there and I was sort of spaced out while driving.



A small dark red SUV was up ahead in the on coming lane. As we drove past each other, I took a sort of mental photograph of the car and driver even though nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I didnt do it intentionally and again, I was pretty spaced out. It just kind of happened. I dont usually have a photographic memory but I do seem to when it involves anything paranormal. I think it was a Hyundai Santa Fe, maybe a 2000 to a 2005 model.

The driver looked white and had a thin build. If I had to guess he had an average height. He didnt have his seat up right to the wheel like a short person and he was not one of those guys who is 6'5 with his seat all the way back but his head is still touching the roof. He was wearing a white yellow T-shirt and a light beige baseball cap. The SUV windows were slightly tinted so I might be a little off on the colors but they are close. He had sunglasses with large brown lenses and a thin wire frame, sort of like aviator glasses. I could see the hair on the side of his head between his ears and hat was buzzed very short. His face was clean shaven and his hands were really high up on the steering wheel, which looked kind of funny. How I noticed all that as we passed each other at 40 mph I am not sure. I didnt give it a second thought and kept driving, still kind of spaced out. About thirty seconds later another car passed by. It snapped me out of my spaced out state, leaving me shocked, confused, and disturbed.



It was the exact same car and driver. He passed by me again which was impossible. Without going into detail, because of the street layout of the area and the fact that I did not catch any stop signs or lights there is no way he got up ahead of me and passed by again. It was like the deja vu scene out of The Matrix where something was changed. I dont think there was anything important about the man, but the fact that he appeared twice was some sort of sign. I knew something was up because of the timing but I wasnt sure what was going on and was forced to forget about it and go about my day.

It was still late October and I had been helping my parents get their new house prepared for a future move. It was about five days since I had opened up to my Blackwater friend on his driveway and around a week or so since I did the same with my female Ukrainian friend. I made a little bit of money off of the books and worked for my parents a little too but I had no career. It was a problem that had been building up and something suddenly set my father off. He made a lot of insults and remarks about me and was very cold and callous with them, which he had always done, followed by him playing the victim. He also made assertions about why I "hated him so much" that sounded ridiculous and placed all the blame on me. If I had tried to defend myself he would just cut me off and try to counter whatever I said, so I said nothing. I didnt play the game which made him more angry. He really arrogantly told me I was being thrown out so I went into my room to grab some belongings. My younger brother was in my room when I got there and my father followed and reached out which was really unlike him. We spoke for a while and I told him about my paranormal activity. My parents were a lot more understanding about my situation afterwards. It was really close though. There was a point where he seemed like he was going to physically attack me. It could of gotten pretty ugly.

In the days and weeks that followed, I couldnt seem to run into my female friend and when we did she turned down any type of interaction. I walked past her house and her step mother was screaming and raising her voice. Her home situation had really blown up and she was basically avoiding me, seemingly for good. I was hanging out with my middle and high school friends and my Blackwater friend showed up briefly. Ever since the week we spoke on his driveway he had been let go from his job and was having trouble finding employment. He knew the people who let him go and couldnt get a good answer as to why. I mentioned that it was all after that night and he said "I know exactly what you mean". He wouldnt even look at me as he said it. After that things were different and we interacted less and less.

I really doubt it was all coincidence that within a week the three of us had our lives turn for the worst. Especially after it was the only time my friend told anyone about his ET experience. We opened up and I saw something impossible and the world changed around us. I believe that the dark forces didnt like any of it but I think the one that really upset things was my friends story. 




It shouldnt be any secret that dark forces control the surface of the planet. The few benevolent entities I saw were translucent. I cant say one hundred percent what they were, although I believe they were Pleiadians. It was also not a physical interaction and when it was they were either totally invisible or I have missing time. It gives the experience and parties involved a sort of plausible deniability. It also gives me a little protection.

My friends experience was a flesh and blood ET on the ground right in front of him. He had full recollection of the experience. It was shocked when he woke up like it wasnt expecting it. I believe some rules were definitely broken with that one. It gives the brown ETs hand gesture to keep quiet a double meaning. Did it mean keep silent so I can leave undetected, or...never tell anyone about this? But why then was my female friend seemingly targeted afterwards too? She didnt hear that story from my other friend and I never told her about it. After posting both parts of this story, pictures were removed and not by me. That includes my illustration of the ET my friend described.

In October I had been interacting quite a bit with my Ukrainian friend and less so with my other friends. I loved her and wanted it to turn into something. I didnt see much of any of them the rest of the year. I was out jogging in December on a very dark night and almost ran into Andrews brother, the one that was wheelchair bound. I assumed he was taking a break from pushing his wheelchair because his arms were tired. I walked him home and said hello to his family. The next couple of times I went over his house, which was from mid to late December into January Andrew and both his brothers, along with my Blackwater friend were there but the wheelchair bound brother was asleep. I wanted to see how his health was. It seemed to stand out for some reason. I had been pursuing the Ukrainian women in October to the point of avoiding my other friends. Even though I loved her I still felt it was wrong.

Early in 2015 my wheelchair bound friend died. He died away from his house which his brother Andrew did not think was a coincidence. My female friend basically avoided me and I did the same to her and totally let her go. I quickly develop an infatuation with women so it was pretty tough for me to do so. I was very disappointed because we both had a lot in common. She seemed perfect for me but really I think it was because we were both so incompatible with everyone else. By summer my Blackwater friend had went overseas, and the network of friends had been really fragmenting due to some long running drama. I was hanging out with some middle and high school friends sometime in April 2015 and the Ukrainian woman was sitting by herself. I walked past her and sat down somewhere further away. She came and sat with me and we spoke for a while. It was so noisy where we were that we had to sit really close to be able to hear each other. Neither of us like to raise our voices either. She did not have on her glasses and I noticed that we had the exact same eye color.

Me and my other friends frequently hung out near a track where my old elementary school had been. We had explored the large field where it had stood and I pointed out where everything was. It was just a decade after it was demolished and you would of never known there was anything there. As a cruel twist of fate, my horrible middle school was still standing. One of the girls went to the very middle school. I was curious to know how much had changed there. I asked about the roach colonies or giant deflated basketball sized wads of gum on the walls outside of the lunch room. Kids would walk out of lunch and put their gum on the wall in the same spot every day. Over time the wads were enormous and the custodians just left them. She said they didnt have the gum wads anymore but they did have rats and roaches in the cafeteria.





Late one afternoon, sometime in May, while I was hanging out with my friends near the track, the Ukrainian rode up on her bike. She walked her bike over and we both had the same sort of pained grimace instead of a smile. We were excited to see each other but also had a lot of traumatic childhood experiences, hence the inability to smile. My friends later teased me about the weird faces we made. People dont understand. Something that was still there was a sort of park bench which wrapped around an oak tree that had been behind the school. We sat under the large oak tree and spoke for a couple of hours till nighttime. 

I told her she had to keep in contact with me and she promised she would. We looked up at the night sky. It was so clear and there were more stars visible than usual. They were so bright too. Everything felt lighter and it just all seemed right. It was like we had thinned the veil. She had to go home. All of the times we had spoken we had never actually exchanged names. We did for the first time. She hugged me and rode her bike home. I never saw her again after that night. I have considered why I met her which was not a coincidence. It could be that we were both different thinkers drawn to each other but I think it was more. We may of had connections in a past life or both of been part of what is called a soul tribe or soul family, the members of which are soul mates. We may of even been what are called twin flames but I dont know. It could just as easily of been a trap like the alien love bite scenario, just to throw me off from whatever my life path is and to feed off of the loosh from the pain and disappointment that it caused. Eve Lorgen has wrote multiple books about the subject. The link is from a youtube video with her.

All of it reminds me so much of the film The Adjustment Bureau. The Matrix called it deja vu. It meant that something was changed. That does sound kind of like what happened. The Adjustment Bureau calls it a re-calibration. The agents from the Matrix and the agents of fate from the Adjustment Bureau are almost the same thing. They are a personification of the archon network and their AI and control system. As soon as David Norris found love he broke free from the politics, which is a big part of the control system on the physical plane. The scene below from the Adjustment Bureau really stood out to me.

David Norris: Who the hell are you guys?
Richardson: We are the people who make sure things happen according to plan. My name’s Richardson
David Norris: Oh!
[he suddenly bolts out of his chair and makes a run for it]

[after he’s stopped David from running away]

Richardson: You really think I couldn’t see that coming? I can read your mind.
[David just looks at him]
Richardson: Yeah, really. Pick a color?
[David doesn’t say anything and continues to look at him]
Richardson: Blue. Pick a number? Seventeen. Now, why are you still thinking about running?
[David put his hands to his head as if in pain]
David Norris: I don’t really know what’s going on here.
Richardson: But you’ve just seen behind a curtain that you weren’t even supposed to know existed. It must be jarring. It’s not your fault. Your path through the world this morning was supposed to have been adjusted.
[he looks at Mitchell who looks downs looking guilty for his mistake]

Richardson: You were supposed to spill your coffee as you entered the park this morning. You would have gone upstairs to change, you would have missed the bus, and you would have arrived at work ten minutes later than you did and we would have been gone.

David Norris: I was supposed to spill my coffee?
Richardson: We call that an adjustment. See sometimes when people spill their coffee, or their internet goes out, or, or they misplaced their keys, they think it’s chance. Well sometimes it is, sometimes it’s us nudging people back on plan. Sometimes when nudging isn’t enough, management authorizes a recalibration. We deploy our intervention team and they change your mind for you. Like with your good friend, Charlie. He’s fine by the way. You don’t need to worry about him.

Richardson: Now, there’s something I need you to understand if I’m going to let you go?

David Norris: Okay.
Richardson: Very few humans have seen what you’ve seen today. And we’re determined to keep it that way. So, if you ever reveal our existence, we’ll erase your brain. The intervention team will reset you. You’re emotions, you’re memories, your entire personality will be expunged. You’re friends and family will think you’ve gone crazy. You? You won’t think anything.
[David just looks at him]
Richardson: You understand? Not one word about us.
[David nods his head in agreement]
Richardson: Okay. Oh, one more thing. You, uh, you bumped into a woman this morning on the bus, Elise?
David Norris: What has that do with anything?
Richardson: Well, you were never supposed to see her again.
David Norris: What is, what does that matter?
Richardson: Because it matters.
[to his men who grab hold of David]
Richardson: It’s in his wallet.
[the men search for his wallet]
David Norris: Hey! Hey! Ahhh! God! Hey! What’s with you guys? Jesus!
[McCrady grabs his wallet and takes out the card with Elise’s number on it]
David Norris: Oh, com on! No! No!
[Richardson hold the card and lights a lighter underneath it and it starts to burn]
David Norris: What the hell! Really? What the hell!
Richardson: Okay.
David Norris: Okay.
[to his men]
Richardson: Take him back.


The veil technology constantly does the nudging. When that is not enough other technologies, demonics and other entities, or hostile people are sent your way. You are suppressed and or changed by these things. Re-calibration. That film also has a lot of black and white masonic symbols and also a really noticeable black sun symbol towards the end of the movie when David gets a hat and him and Elise are on the run. Elise was a dancer in the movie and my Ukrainian friend used to do ballet. I chose the pseudonym David for putting my info out there and changed it later to LongStar117. Anyways.

It is now about five years later as I write this in April 2020, and I have pursued no one since. We could of been killed. My Blackwater friends buddy who died in the car accident is a good example.




I hung out with some of the younger people a couple of times after and never saw them ever again. I talked with Andrew in 2017. His eldest brother had died too. Just like his other brother he died away from the house too. He had a lot of bad luck and bad experiences and committed suicide with a 357 revolver. In late 2017 my uncle did the same thing, with a 357 revolver. He was about sixty years old. He refused to leave his bedroom for years. He drank alcohol and ate some junk food and would not eat regular meals. The archons were working on him and one day he ended it. My aunt was the one who found him. Less than a week later I was out of body speaking to him while sleeping. It was definitely not a dream. I was telling him things although I dont remember the information but he was looking down and I could feel that he felt very stupid. I told him it was okay. He looked like he was in his thirties. We were never close and I wasnt broken up by his death. I felt bad for my aunt and cousins but being sad would solve nothing. There was no reason for me to dream something like that. Five other family members had the same experience within a week of his suicide and knew it wasnt a dream. He is waiting in the afterlife.






Comments

popular posts