The Ukrainian, the mercenary, and deja vu Part 1




Most of my blog centers around my paranormal experiences. My regular life outside of the paranormal was anything but normal though. When I was young I blended in around family and friends but as I got older it slowly became more and more obvious that I was different. I often clicked with people like me who seemed out of place. I am going to make a post called Invisible Odyssey to address it. I was changed by the paranormal activity and peoples indifference and inability to help. There was something powerful and out of human sight with a lot of influence on myself and those around me. I feel that I was frequently targeted. Family and friends became harder to come by and I had largely given up on people by the time I turned twenty. I made just enough money off of the books, studied certain things, exercised, and kept to myself. I went from being a bit of a loner in high school to being completely isolated afterwards. Activity had been really picking up too, starting in 2010, which did not help. At the time of writing this, first quarter 2020, the coronavirus, or covid-19, is a big deal. People are learning how to stay home and not focus on the external to distract themselves from themselves. They call it "social distancing" which is 1984 talk. I call it what it really is, isolation. Another one is "shelter in place" or what it really is, "stay home". It just sounds more official the way they are saying it. I have been doing this on and off for over a decade. Its business as usual for me. Back to the story. 


Sometime in 2013 I was using a park jungle gym for pull ups and I met some teenagers. Even though I was about 22 years old we sort of clicked. One of them was in high school, his name was Victor, and his sister was with him who was in middle school. They were Asian and Black and we spoke about random things from time to time, like what it was like for them growing up in Philadelphia. They had experienced paranormal activity, like Victor being paralyzed by shadow beings, and we did agree on a lot of things. Over time we seemed to interact less and less and I believe Victor went into the military, although I do not know what branch. I want to say the Marines. 

One day while exercising at the park, which was totally empty, another group of teenagers showed up. One of them was a middle school girl so I kept my distance but she showed up again with other friends at another time and again we all seemed to click. It may seem strange because of the age difference but I was isolated and it felt good to interact with people. People who were in their twenties like I was seemed very closed minded and deeply programmed. Teenagers are not fully programmed yet and these particular people were very open. 

I sat and spoke to the girl once in depth and she definitely had a certain feeling about her. I dont know if we had interaction in a past life or something but it was like I recognized her. I had even had classmates years before that turned out to be her family members which we thought was pretty funny. I had the same middle school teachers before, that she had at the time and we had the same opinions of them. Her family moved around a lot and she did have some bad childhood experiences like her mother taking off when she was around four. Her mother came back when she was eight and took off again. Of course this girls family moved shortly after we communicated. 

Many of her friends were skateboarders who listened to death metal and smoked cigarettes. I never bought them alcohol or cigarettes but I still became somewhat popular with them. I was starting a routine where I would exercise and then walk a mile every day. I passed by a house and one of the middle school kids named Andrew was in the garage and at that point I started occasionally hanging out with him or some of his various friends. This went on through 2013 and into 2014. He lived in a house owned by his mother and uncle. I found out that this family had a lot of bad luck and lots of paranormal activity. One of his older brothers lived there with him who was about 18 years old. He had a lot of health issues which I figured out over time. He was wheel chair bound and had a lot of problems with his legs which was made worse by diabetes. He had a weight problem too. Because of his legs walking, jogging, and biking were not going to happen. He had a brain tumor which stopped his body from making enough testosterone, so resistance training was no use either. Testosterone or growth hormone shots could of made his tumor grow so it was out of the question too. He was on a very restrictive diet and that seemed like his only option as far as losing weight. 


He was always positive and happy regardless. His brother Andrew said he was the happiest person he had ever met. Sometimes I would walk with him to a corner store or would help him to get home. He would get tired from pushing his wheel chair and I would push for a while. At least on one occasion this guy went to sleep in his room and his brother Andrew and their mother witnessed hundreds of small orbs, rainbow colored if I remember correctly, flying out of his room through the wall into their living room. They likened them to Christmas lights. There could of been a thousand of them. 


Andrew walked out of his garage side door one night and a hellhound charged through the yard towards him. He fell to the ground as the hellhound jumped into the air and disappeared. Whether it vanished before it reached him or jumped into him I do not know. I dont recall if it had glowing eyes or fire but I know it looked like a large dog made of black smoke. Their is even a Pokemon based off of the hellhound entities called Houndoom. How disturbing. There is a lot of occultism in media. 


Next to their home was a large wooded lot and the home on the other side was a friends home who had moved away so I never got to speak to them. Andrew told me that they had witnessed activity in that house as well. I dont remember the details very well but him and his friend were outside of the house and a group of soldiers appeared and pointed rifles at them. They fired and vanished. He said they looked like they were from the past but I never was able to sit down with him in front of a computer and pull up pictures from different eras to find out. It was south Florida so it couldve been conquistadors with matchlock rifles, Spanish settlers with flintlocks, or maybe US soldiers chasing Seminoles down through Florida. 



Andrew and his family also said the spirit of a witch was inside of their home. A previous family that lived there claimed to of summoned it and I dont think my friend and his family believed it. Andrew and his mother told me a story about their home and the witch. Everyone was standing out front of their home when his uncle, who didnt think anything paranormal was happening, looked towards the house and saw the witch looking out of the window at them. I am not sure how many times they had seen her but the mother claimed to be touched in her sleep and even scratched by it. She told me about one experience of which there were two witnesses. 


The mother did have a drinking problem and had been doing some heavy drinking. She was sitting at the kitchen table and one of her friends was across from her who had drank but not nearly as much. This friends daughter was in the room and I got to know her fairly well. Andrews mother was in denial about the entity in the house and was saying things aloud like "your not real" and "I dont believe in you". This is when she blacked out and the two other people had to tell her afterwards what happened. 


Her head had just slumped down suddenly. Her head then raised back up. Her eyes were completely black and her expression was totally different. It was no longer her. A different voice came from her as she spoke and smiled while looking at the woman who was sitting across the table. "I am real _____, I do exist". That is pretty much what was said, except that the entity used the name of the friends mother that it possessed and was now speaking through. While still possessing her, it whipped her head backwards and then slammed it down onto the table extremely hard. The whole table shook. It was so loud that her friend thought they would have to take her to a hospital. When she regained consciousness her head was completely fine. It should of split her forehead open or something yet it didnt even leave a mark. This experience borderline broke the laws of physics. You cannot slam something into something else and not cause damage to one or both things. I believe this was possible because the entity was non physical. It also reminds me of my experiences with my neighbor. He was drunk when he was possessed too. Drugs and alcohol open people up more than usual. She was absolutely shocked when she was told afterwards. 

Andrew had another older brother and sister who were both around twenty years old. I never talked much to the sister but his brother had a lot of bad luck too. Andrew was involved in some drama and conflict himself but I wont get into that. He had a lot of middle and high school friends, and even some in their early twenties like me. They were pretty open minded about things and we regularly talked about the paranormal or just goofed off. I learned that many of them had a lot of problems and drama in their lives. I learned to keep some distance from them. I only told them about a few of my paranormal experiences. I never told them my last name or address. I never got too close. They were open and I liked the human interaction but there was also just enough conflict and problems, including suicide attempts and drugs. There is always a catch. This is why it was allowed to go on for maybe a few years or so, and the paranormal didnt stop it all sooner.

This next part happened around late 2013 to mid 2014 but I do not have an exact date and time. For some reason I did not write it down in my journal. I was out walking around sunset and I stopped at the track to use the bathroom and water fountain like usual. Some of Andrews friends were there and said he was with them but he had to go somewhere. Then Andrew showed up with this guy. He was about 21 or 22 years old. We found out that he had an affiliation with a certain Dominican gang and he had some interesting stories. I believe he was telling the truth. He had been sold a cell phone by a friend who assured him the phone had not been stolen. He ended up being confronted by one of the biggest drug dealers in Florida who had that exact phone stolen. He had to convince him that he did not steal it. He couldve been killed. One of the things we spoke about was how the guy could of possibly tracked him down. He wasnt even in the same city that he resided in. If government and organized crime are connected, which I believe they are, and they both work for the cabal then they could both probably track phones.


He told us a pretty funny story about a time he used acid. He was sitting with some friends out in the middle of nowhere and one of them started freaking out. The guy said there was a green monkey up in a tree staring at them. They all starting looking up into the trees and eventually they all saw it. This large vicious green monkey climbed down and charged at them. Of course they all got up and ran through the woods to get away from it. It was a pretty funny story which is why I used the above picture. We talked about a variety of things and he informed me that he had been recently released from prison. He was in St Lucie county to lie low for a while. I have met family of Italian and Russian mafia and this particular county in south Florida was growing so fast with people from all over that its perfect for hiding or for witness protection. We started talking about the paranormal. I told him about my UFO sightings and he hesitated, then he told me about something he saw while in prison.

Next Illuminati Card

He was by the fences in the prison yard far away from the main buildings. There was a tall fence with razor wire up top. On the other side there were guards with shotguns and behind them was another tall fence covered with razor wire. There were large guard towers with catwalks connecting them to the prison. He heard commotion from the guards and looked toward the towers and prison. Hovering over the prison was a large black oval shaped disk. It was the size of a football field and had purple, green, and white flashing lights on the sides. It was moving low and slow over the prison and coming towards him. The guards on the catwalks had already dropped their rifles and ran to the towers to hide. Everyone in the yard ran into the prison. The guys by the fences werent going to run towards the craft to hide in the prison so they turned around and tried to climb the fences. There was razor wire up top and the guards on the other sides of the fence told them to get down and lay on the floor.

The object slowly made its way to them and passed overhead. It never sped up or slowed down but maintained a constant speed, and disappeared over the horizon. I asked a lot of questions. The object had no visible form of propulsion like helicopter blades or a jet engine. It was definitely exotic tech. People go through life and everything is supposed to fit into a general official story. This was one experience that didnt and it did change this person. I believe there are many people with these stories and they will go public someday. I tried telling him that to be that close to the surface it had to be military or renegade ET's but there was only so much I could say. We parted ways, talked once more after, and I havent seen him since.





One day at a public park/track Andrew introduced me to one of his friends. We didnt speak much but the next time I was at Andrews house we spoke more. This guy was about nineteen and was black and Irish mixed. He did a lot of martial arts and weapon training. He had lived up north in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania I think, and was hanging out with some rough people who decided to rob a store if I remember correctly. Some guy stopped them and actually took this guy under his wing and gave him pretty serious training. He turned out to work for a Private Military Contractor which is a corporation that loans soldiers or security out. They are basically legal mercenaries. This nineteen year old guy wanted to go into Academi, which we always called Blackwater, but maybe the US Marine Corps first. We really clicked. This would of probably been maybe early to mid 2014 although I am not sure. 

I had been combing through a lot of alt media stuff and had been looking into CoBras info. I was well aware of dark attacks and influence. The nineteen year old Blackwater guy was hanging out at Andrews house with a friend one day. They were all practicing mixed martial arts. Their friend was pretty tall and had short blonde hair. I showed up and shook his hand as he was on his way out. A couple of days later he was driving with his mother. They pulled into a median and were waiting for some traffic to pass. A pick up truck hit their car. A beam flew off of the truck. It went through the windshield and took the tall blonde guys head off. No one else involved was injured. The cars were not totaled. It wasnt even a bad car accident. They said he was a really good guy when they told me of it. I knew it wasnt a coincidence but didnt fully understand what was going on.



I was at the track one night and randomly bumped into some of the middle school and high school people. The paranormal was brought up and I told one of my stories about shadow beings. One of the girls had a story. She was actually about twelve when I first met her and she was pretty fun and goofy. She smoked a lot of weed and had already dropped acid more than once. She said that she could see auras while on acid, like if someone was sad they had a blue aura. 


When she was 5 years old she went to sleep one night. She woke up and across the room their was an evil little girl just standing there watching her sleep. This little girl looked exactly like her but wore an old fashioned dress from the 18 to early 1900s. My friend immediately had an intense feeling that this doppleganger was incredibly hostile. She called it her evil twin. She pulled the blanket over her head and hid, terrified, for what felt like forever. When she finally looked around the room, it was gone. She jumped up and ran into her parents room.

I continued with my routine of exercising, reading, making just enough money to get buy, and sometimes hanging out with my friends. I never got very close to any of them instinctively and I was starting to feel okay being alone. I was going in and out of a peaceful and blissful state, more and more as time went on. I remember walking one night, maybe in July or August 2014, and I saw a young women walking ahead of me on the sidewalk. I had seen her a few times before. She was attractive but looked like she was in high school so I wasnt going to pursue her romantically and I had stopped caring anyways. Even if I had cared there was a good chance she had a boyfriend and was like everyone else. Basically, a trap. I took to the street and completely passed her by. Once ahead of her I got back onto the sidewalk. Some time after, maybe in September, I was walking at night listening to music. Being alone didnt bother me at all and I even preferred it. I was looking up at the stars as the beginning of Crash by Seether started playing. It fit my mood very well.

Early in October 2014 I was out walking one afternoon. I was heading back home and I could see the sun setting on the horizon. Because of some cloud cover, I wasnt being blinded by the setting sun. It wasnt hot or cold and the sky was pretty clear too. It was overall a nice afternoon. I noticed the young woman I had seen around a few times. She was white and had wavy dark brown hair, almost black, which she wore down and past her shoulders. She had on a sweater and jeans, and she was wearing glasses. We were walking towards each other and watching each other without making it obvious. 

As we passed by each other I waved hello and kept going. I had no plans of stopping and trying to talk to her. It was a clear afternoon with no clouds overhead to speak of and inexplicably, at the exact same time, we were both hit with the tiniest rain drops I think I have ever felt. It was just enough to make us both take notice. We both glanced up and the sky above was clear. I said nothing and never stopped walking. She stopped and kind of murmured aloud "Is that rain?". She quickly turned around to go back home and just started walking right next to me. I think she just wanted to talk to me. 

It was a little awkward after about ten seconds because neither of us were saying anything so I started a conversation. "So...mm...are you going back this way because of the rain?". It was half rhetorical. She said yes with a smile. We spoke about other things and really clicked. We walked and talked at least a few times a week for about a month and we both were interested in the same things, including space and science fiction. She was intelligent and polite but had a sense of humor, sometimes a dark sense of humor just like me. 

She brought up ETs at random one night and asked what I thought about the subject. Without telling her about my abductions I told her I was a believer. She seemed relieved and we spoke about it more and it gave us something else in common. I found out that she was born in New York City, I think, and that her parents were from the Ukraine. She spoke Ukrainian, Russian, and English. Most of her family were back in the Ukraine. Her family had a lot of money but lost it all during the 2008 recession. I think that is when she moved here. She lived with her step mother, younger sister, and younger step brother. I asked about her mother and she said that she lived in Washington DC but said nothing more. I asked about her father and she said nothing. She did mention another time about getting home and seeing a bunch of cop cars. She wouldnt say anything more about it. 

I wanted a picture of someone who resembled her. I settled on the two below. The first one is a random women and the second is the actress Rachel Weisz, both of whom resemble her somewhat. Rachel Weisz was in a few interesting movies like Chain Reaction, Constantine, and The Mummy with interesting subject matter like suppressed energy tech and the paranormal.



I was walking one day and she rode up behind me on her bike. She seemed really happy and it turned out she had smoked some pot. She claimed it helped her with anxiety. It was so rare to not just meet someone I clicked with but a woman too. I had been looking heavily into CoBra and others information to try and understand my various paranormal experiences, especially my contacts. I took my network of friends and this new person as a sign the event was near and that everything would work out for the best. I easily become attached and it had already happened with this young women. We were walking at dusk and she pointed out the Venus light which I had never heard of before. Its when the blue sky is mixing on the horizon with the golden orange sunset, forming a sort of yellow violet color. She had some interesting art on her phone. She made it on her tablet and one looked like her if she was made of fire. At this point it was half way through October 2014. 

I was walking and talking with her again and UFOs were brought up. I asked her if she had ever seen any and she reluctantly said yes. I asked her what they were like. They looked like very bright stars but they moved in ways that aircraft, comets, and meteor shower streaks did not. One was three bright stars that moved in formation and turned green and then red. They were not strobe lights on an aircraft. They were too large and bright. They reminded me of one sighting that I had that looked like three large stars. She had seen four of them and had a strong interest in ETs. I believe she was an experiencer but she could not remember. I told her about my four, at the time, UFO sightings and I thought it could not be a coincidence. 


Another night shortly after, I opened up to her about my abductions. I didnt feel right pretending like I was a regular guy anymore and she seemed open up to that point. She didnt know what to think. I dont remember when this next part happened but I think it was right before I opened up to her. We were heading towards the park near my home to sit and talk one night. The weather was okay till we turned the corner onto the street with the park. There were ominous black storm clouds in the sky. They stood out even against the dark night sky. She said "sorry but I am not going that way" and I walked her back home. It was a sign of things to come, I just didnt know it yet. Part 2 is here.







Comments

popular posts