The Paranormal Decade Part 2





If you havent read part 1

Tuesday May 5th, 2015
I was sitting on my driveway around 1 am, thinking and meditating about "God" and whether it was real, while looking up at the moon and stars. I felt a little high and my body was sort of vibrating. The time of the next part is not very clear in my journal but sometime shortly afterwards a large orb fell across the street over a neighbors house. It was basketball sized and was a bright blue green color. It appeared 20 feet above the house, dropped about 10 feet at a slight angle, and then disappeared. It dropped a little slower than a solid object falling from the sky, so I doubt it was a meteorite or something.

Inside of my house around 2 am I walked past a spider and I really didnt want to kill it. With its legs outstretched it was as big around as a quarter. It ran right up to me and stopped. I know they have poor vision and it probably didnt mean anything. I have spared them before and they end up running into my room later. Instead of trying to put it outside I just grabbed a shoe and killed it. I have woken up with crushed spiders in my bed. I must of rolled over in my sleep and killed them. One time a spider even bit my penis and there was a large dead spider crushed in my bed. It may of bit me and I rolled over in my sleep and killed it, or I rolled over on top of it and it bit reflexively.



Monday May 18th, 2015
I had trouble sleeping for weeks before this experience, partly because of disturbing presences in the room, I had been calling for help from benevolent entities or had just not slept. A few of those times I would wake up to something on the other side of the room that resembled a ball of large worms or snakes. It was basketball sized, translucent, and just kind of hovered there. The worms werent wriggling or anything. It looked like a still image and would fade away after a few seconds or so. I saw these things later on, maybe a dozen times, but I probably didnt journal them.





On Monday the 18th around 11:30 pm I was walking down a street called Heather toward the street Biscayne which is where I lived at the time. I could see a neighbors house maybe fifty feet in front of me on Biscayne and behind the house a bright white luminescent object suddenly dropped. It was soccer ball sized and appeared less than 50 feet off of the ground. It dropped and vanished around 10 to 20 feet over the house. I dont think they are meteorites because they fall just a little slower. I have seen quite a few and learned to ignore them. I got to my house a couple houses down Biscayne from this particular neighbors house and at the foot of my driveway I just looked back towards the neighbors home. Through a cluster of palm trees in my front lawn I saw another identical white orb. This one was behind his home and just 10 or 20 feet away from the one before though. Two in a row stood out and I considered writing it down. Then a third one fell and again a little further behind his house from the previous one and a little further away again.




Saturday June 6th, 2015
From early May and well into June I had not been able to sleep until 5 am almost daily. I just instinctively knew that I should not sleep from 8 or 9 at night till 3 or 4 in the morning. Paranormal activity was worse than usual if I remember correctly. As far as synchronous events, I had been wearing a pair of sneakers that were size 11. I have seen 11:11 on clocks many many times. Some shoe brands will be an identical size yet a completely different number for some reason. I was in my house reaching for the size 11 shoes and the pair in front of them was a 9. I looked at them and thought 9 and 11, or 9/11/2001, which was always of interest to me. It also shows up as I am walking into or leaving the house, or when my food is ready. 9:11, 10:10, 11:11, 12:12, etc, are very common. I have been a reader of Portal 2012 since early 2014, maybe late 2013 even, and while thinking about the Portal I randomly looked at a newspaper on the counter top and saw an article about a local high school football team called "Cobras Strike Fast". Not long after I saw a dark PT Cruiser driving in front of me with a huge cobra symbol on its back window from GI Joe. At 5:30 pm on June 6th the letter at the top of the stack of mail was from Synchrony Bank. While looking for a pencil to journal this I opened a drawer and saw a pack of 12 count Crayola colored pencils, which showed 12 at the top and bottom of the package. 12 12. The next day on the 7th I washed my hands at the kitchen sink and looked at the kitchen clock pretty absent minded and saw 11:11 pm again.





Thursday July 6th, 2015
Around 11:30 pm my tv turned itself on and I felt compelled to turn on my Ps3. The Ps3 home screen was the same aqua marine color of a large orb I had seen drop over a neighbors house multiple times and the color that I made my character Longstar when I used to make art.


Monday July 29th, 2015
My mother randomly brought me a bag of groceries and two 12 packs of coke. I looked at the twelve packs when she left. I saw "12 cans" multiple times on each which reminded me of 12:12. They also put meaningless messages which are very open to interpretation on sodas for some reason like "Adventure awaits with your Bestie, Better Half, Explorer". Its now early 2020 as I write this so it wasnt true.




Thursday August 13th, 2015
I could not sleep all night because of a tense eerie feeling of being watched. There were also lots of clicking and thudding noises and by 10 am I salted and saged the house. Everything felt so much better and I slept till 3 pm. I woke up and with nothing to do, played the first Ratchet and Clank game. Ratchet and Clank has been one of my favorite series for a long time. If you are not familiar with it, its a mix of Star Wars movies and Spyro the Dragon type games with absurd guns and James Bond gadgets. Ratchet is a feline person and Clank is sort of like R2-D2 and C3PO put together. He is worn like a backpack by Ratchet and doubles as a jet pack.



 

At around 5 pm I reached Planet Oltanis. where there was an intense storm raging. Clank was struck by a bolt of lightning and had to stay behind while Ratchet went on ahead. The lightning strike knocking the power out of Clank was very memorable. While this was going on there was a storm outside that was getting progressively worse with some pretty loud thunder and lightning. A few minutes later an extremely loud lightning strike knocked the power out. I laughed because of how ridiculous the timing was. There is a wooded lot less than fifty feet from my old home that was struck by lightning over half a dozen times in the 25 years I lived there, and the strike was pretty close to it. The storm outside got even worse and there was some intense wind and rain as well as maybe the loudest thunder and lightning I have ever heard. I went out on the back patio with a box and it vibrated from the thunder. The entire patio was vibrating. I went back inside and the windows were vibrating too.


Tuesday August 18th, 2015
I had recently been burning sage again. I thought of how it smelt a little like marijuana. As I did I looked at the clock and it was 4:20. This is a good example of daily synchronicities, where something happens with a corresponding number.




Saturday September 19th, 2015
It was around 9:45 pm and I forgot to get the mail. I went outside and walked towards the street. As I reached into the mailbox I looked toward my house to see a feint white orb, maybe soccer ball sized, appear 10 to 20 feet above the house and drop. It vanished before touching the roof and it may of been close to or right over my bedroom.


Sunday December 13th, 2015
I was at my parents new home and walked into the kitchen. The time on the stove clock was 11:33 pm which is a number I see sometimes. I had some food and other things in a box that I was going to take home with me. It was around 11:45 or so. I walked out the back door of their house into the back patio and from there into the backyard where my truck was parked. I was walking towards the east and got maybe twenty feet from the house and was hit by this very surreal feeling of longing and almost sadness. I just looked up to the stars which were very visible from a lack of clouds and also very bright. After maybe 5 seconds two white lights appeared next to each other and dropped down at an angle. They remained parallel and appeared and vanished at the same time. They didnt look like a streak from a meteor shower and fell a little slower too. I tried to telepathically send whatever they were a message, but I didnt write it down and I cannot remember what, and after about 10 seconds I walked to my truck. I dont know if it was before or after I opened my truck door but a soft ball sized white orb appeared about fifty feet away in the field in front of a neighbors house. It was about fifty feet in the air too, and it instantly dropped ten to twenty feet and vanished.




October 2016
Right before the 2016 presidential election I was listening to a Rense radio interview on youtube with Jay Weidner. I was trying to figure out why so many alt media personalities were claiming that Trump was the real deal and not just another cabal puppet. I had heard so many red flags though that I was not convinced. While I was listening to this particular Rense interview I was in deep thought about if I should vote or not. Half way through the interview an ad would usually start to play. After five seconds you could just skip the ad.




Instead, the video stopped. I remember it as a creepy figure sitting in a dark room, like a character out of a horror movie. It looked me right in the eye and said "Go ahead and take a chance I dare ya", in this sort of dark childlike voice. The ad immediately ended and went back to the interview. It lasted less than five seconds and I have never seen an ad like that before on youtube. It looked kind of like something from Halloween Horror Nights but there was no ad or anything. It was pretty strange. I tried to recall it later and I thought it was maybe a porcelain doll or something. I looked for an image online and I found a Halloween Horror Nights person who looks sort of like a clown. It felt right and may of been a clown instead. Peoples memories are not perfect.

October 22, 2018 around 4 am
I had a weird 'dream' where there was a hostile reptilian but I dont remember details. I forced myself awake to a familiar nauseous heavy distorted feeling and presence in the room. I feel like it was an astral reptilian and I can see and feel into other planes upon waking. I kept telling it 'no' with a lot of will and intent and the presence left.




November 17, 2018
I had a strange dream last night but I just cannot seem to remember it in detail. All I remember is at one point two to three female angelic beings were interacting with me and they were very loving and compassionate. Then the dream seemed to turn into an attack from some other entities, possibly reptilians, and I had to force myself awake. I have been surrounded by very hostile energy for days.




November 30, 2018
Last night, I kept waking up to anomalous objects in my room. I have seen one many times over the last four years or so. It looks like a ball of long worms, almost like a hair ball. They will be around soccer to basketball sized, but sometimes bigger. They would quickly fade away within a few seconds. Another object looked a bit like a still image of a small cyclone. In the cyclone was the silhouette of many white objects, about the size and shape of feathers. I got the feeling it was bad and have only seen it once.


 
December 13, 2018
Yesterday on December 12th around noon I saw a hallmark card that had the Bible verse James 1:17 prominently featured. It said something like "All good gifts come from above". With all of the UFO sightings I have had as well as some synchronicities and experiences that could be called Christian related I thought it was interesting.


December 29th, 2018
Today on the 29th, I took a nap in the afternoon. I was attacked in my sleep. While typing this I had to stop and go wake one of my parents dogs. It was whimpering very loudly as if it was crying out for help and trying to wake itself up. The dogs will wake up and growl at something across the room. All of the attacks I have had where I awake to something across the room make me think the dogs are being attacked as well. Back to the story.




So I awoke lying on my left side, facing the bedroom wall, while looking slightly up. I was paralyzed but I was able to open my eyes and look around. What I saw was a little different than what I would usually see. Instead of a figure or a dark sphere I saw these slightly blurry colorless spheres, maybe softball sized, slowly hovering in front of the wall. I dont remember how many there were. I am thinking maybe two or three? I could see the white wall through them, the white was just distorted. Flying around and through these spheres were around a dozen tiny black spheres, a little smaller than a dime. I kept saying "No" to them and visualizing the white fire of An engulfing them and it did work. I got control of my body pretty easily and did not go back to sleep. They were definitely anomalous, but they did not seem that strong. It looked like spheres of concentrated anomaly with little globs of black plasma goo orbiting and swarming around it. I awoke to these maybe a few times in late 2019 and early 2020.


July 3, 2019
On Monday afternoon, which was July 1st, I threw away some of my old art which I now find disturbing. I felt better and "lighter" afterwards. Years ago I burned old artwork, felt really dizzy, and got a really horrible attack afterwards so I am convinced we put ourselves into the art, Letting go of old things can have a cleansing effect, but that can come with consequences. Cleansing is never pleasant to go through and the dark forces dont want it happening at all.





I went outside and threw away the art and noticed some interesting clouds peeking out from behind other clouds. They looked a lot like cloud ships. I checked CoBras blog and saw the Flower of Life post. It mentioned cloud ships and was posted at 3:33 pm and at the time had 3 comments. Today I went to the grocery store to get some food for the fourth of July for my parents. One of my truck lights would not shut off and I was worried about it killing my truck battery. I rushed at the store, and forgot to get some things. I wonder if it was bad luck or archon related? I suddenly wanted to share the dream I had, looked at the clock on the computer, and saw 3:33 am on July 3rd. 3333 just like before.





July 10, 2019
On Monday July 7th I noticed my direct tv had recorded a lot of Twilight Zone episodes. It said 144 new out of 144 total. I never watch them, I keep them just in case I am bored. Three or four hours later, on July 8th, I walked into the kitchen at random and saw the stove and microwave digital clocks. They both said 1:44 am. I go through phases where I see 144 often.




Later, I was out walking around 4:30 to 5 am. I had listened to The Dark Side of the Moon earlier that day, which is a Pink Floyd album, and was about half way through their album Wish You Were Here. I stopped the album and walked for a few minutes. Then I looked up through some tree tops and saw a bright white object moving across the sky. I only saw it briefly but got a good look. It was bigger and brighter than any star. It moved faster than an aircraft but slower than a streak from a meteor shower. It was a lightship showing itself right after I listened to Wish You Were Here. More like wish I was there.


July 10, 2019
On Tuesday July 9th in the early afternoon I was asked to pick up some things at the grocery store by my parents. I went into the store and then into the aisle with the toothpastes and looked for a very specific type of mouthwash for my father. I thought "here is all of the mouthwash...there it is" and I reached for it. I held it and realized in shock that I had dreamed this exact same scenario, almost detail for detail, before. It might of been a few years ago and it might have been a reoccurring dream. I dont know because I didnt write it down. In the dream when I picked up the mouthwash, the event immediately happened. I was standing there in the dream, holding mouthwash in a grocery store and the store vibrated or something. It was supposed to represent the event. This had me thinking that maybe the event was going to happen in 2019 but it never did.

I went home and ate something. I walked into the kitchen after and saw 3:21 pm on the two digital clocks. I see it often. I wanted to go to bed but was kept up till five in the afternoon because of people in my household. I woke up around midnight on July 10th, and noticed that The Perfect Storm had recorded. Parts had not recorded because a brief intense storm had happened and messed up the satellite signal. An intense storm during The Perfect Storm. It is south Florida but still. I walked out of my room later and saw 2:10 am in the kitchen. While I was typing this I randomly looked at the clock and saw 1:17 pm. 321, 210, and 117. All three are numbers I see very often.


Friday December 13th, 2019
I have been using youtube and facebook to spread the word about Jan 11th. Late Friday night, which I think was Friday the 13th, I went outside through the back of the house. I saw a white orb drop down from the sky. It was maybe soccer ball sized and it fell at an angle straight in front of me, maybe thirty feet away. I have seen a lot of these over the last six years or so. I walked around the house towards the front yard and the same thing happened again right in front of me. I also tried high meat for the first time. It is fermented meat and has a very strong smell and taste. Many people say they get a very nice high feeling from it. I had only one bite and I swear it felt heavy and energetically dense. I could feel it, not physically though, moving all the way down into my lower intestines.




I went to bed and early Saturday morning I was having a dream. I dont remember the dream very well but UFOs and disclosure were the themes. It was almost like I was being mocked though and I started trying to wake up. I dont know what it looked like but there was a hostile entity attacking me. I want to say I was in my astral body. I had my arms crossed in front of me shielding myself from this thing as it was grabbing my forearms and pulling on me while I was trying to go back in my body. I couldnt see very well but it resembled a soldier demon right out of Constantine, except that its face was blackened. I could hear my body in the physical trying to yell "Someone help me!" but only getting wails and moans out. This usually still helps me get back in and awake, and it worked.

I put some sage in a ceramic bowl and lit it with some matches. I looked at the ember in the sage and kept saying how I release all contracts with the darks, they have no permission to interact with me, and that I am fully sided with the light. It was definitely mad about something and I think it is January 11th. Saturday night I saw another orb while walking out back.


December 17th, 2019
On the night of the 16th I tried high meat again for the second and last time. Mid morning on the 17th, I was attacked again. I was lying on my left side facing the bedroom wall. It was behind me and had me in a choke hold. I felt it pressing on my mouth and nose which temporarily stopped me from breathing. I forced myself up and repeated what I did last time burning sage etc. At this point I figured that the high meat may of had something to do with it. Everything has its own energy. The cabal is creating filth everywhere, in the media and also literal filth in the cities. This carries an energy and anchors the dark paranormal more strongly in the physical. It creates a bridge and enough death and filth may even open a doorway, especially if it is aided by technology and occultism. High meat may be right for some, but it is rotting meat, and it opens me up to attacks.




Friday February 7th, 2020
I walked inside around 10:11 am. Our stove clock is an hour off so it read 11:11 instead. Later that night at the grocery store the bill came out to $116.98, which rounds to 117, a number I always see. My sleep was screwy like usual so after going to the grocery store and exercising Tuesday night (February 25th, 2020) I decided to eat something and watch Kingdom of Heaven. I had not watched much tv for months before this. It was after midnight and probably around 2 am which would of made it the 26th. The movie was centered around Jerusalem from the perspective of a Christian whos father was a crusader. When it was over I stopped the movie and the direct tv went to the channel that was being watched previously. Star Trek the Next Generation was playing and there was a scene with Picard being given some drink by a crew member. I watched with the sound off for a few minutes and went on my computer. One of the sites I looked at was KPs site where he regularly puts up Ben Fulford interviews. Another was TruthEarth and his latest post was about his recent synchronicities. Prominently featured was Jesus (or Christianity), Jerusalem, Captain Picard, and even Fulford...in that order, which I had literally just seen right before.


Wednesday March 11th, 2020
I was driving with my father down US1 which is sort of a main road. We were heading to a restaurant to meet my grandfather for dinner around 6 pm. My father said something about the breaks on his work truck. Sometimes he had to "stand on the breaks" to get the truck to stop. He was exaggerating to explain how hard it was to stop the truck. I had a recurring dream where I was driving his work truck and literally had to stand up and put all my weight down on the break to get the truck to stop. It also had really weird handling and slid around more than drove. I have never drove his truck before so it is pretty strange that I would dream of "standing on the breaks". Part 3 and part 4.




Comments

popular posts