The bear, the rabbit, and the moon





I looked up in awe, blinded by bright lights that passed by overhead. I was being pushed forward through a seemingly enormous, endless, and unknown place. I could hear the echoing sounds of voices and people. Then I stopped moving. I heard my grandfather talking to my mother in his low and calm voice. He walked over and held a bear in front of me and began saying my name in a very happy lighthearted voice. The bear had dark brown fur with red and green plaid inside of its ears and a red and green bow tie, with gold trim. It made me happy and I reached my tiny hands and fingers towards it. She began pushing my stroller and the lights overhead began moving again. I was so fixated on them I kept dropping my new bear on the ground in the department store.



This was around 1992, maybe 93. It might be my earliest memory. Although I was probably one or two years old I am pretty sure my grandfather and mother went to the treasure coast mall in St. Lucie County and ended up buying me a teddy bear. My grandfather died shortly after and one of my aunts husbands left them suddenly at the same time. Not long after was when my older step brother was raped in a mental institution. The family sort of fragmented after and I dont believe in coincidence. My grandmother began having lots of activity which showed up in photographs including orbs and glowing figures. At the same time I began having terrifying paranormal activity almost daily.





The bear did bring me comfort and a feeling of protection. I also liked the book Corduroy, where a teddy bear is trapped alone in a dark shopping mall at night. My bear was bought in a mall and I was absolutely terrified of the dark, although my paranormal activity also happened in the day too. My father didnt understand and could be cruel and cold at times. I was lying in bed clutching my bear, terrified of the paranormal activity that was to come. My father walked into my room and told me I was too old to sleep with a bear. I was in kindergarten. He took it from me and set it on the dresser and said to go to bed in a very distant way. That night like many others I was tormented by dark entities. That bear never brought me protection ever again. The same thing happened while I was reading Corduroy.





This next experience happened maybe in the first quarter of 2018 but it was a pretty disgusting experience and I decided not to write it in my journal. I had been living at my parents new home in Fort Pierce since Christmas 2016. I had almost no paranormal activity and things were better than at any other time in my life. My younger brother was becoming a much worse person and I stopped talking to him and again things became better. Christmas 2017, he just moved a girl into his bedroom. She had a lot of problems and entity attachments and brought it all into the house. After 26 years of activity, I had maybe a year in a new house where it was better and then it was ruined. Horrible paranormal activity increased and things got worse. I remember going to sleep and waking up to a horrible, heavy, disturbing, anomalous presence. I was fixated on the corner of the room across from my bed where this presence was coming from. In the corner was a sort of pyramid of teddy bears.



There were small bears on the bottom forming a base maybe five feet wide. They were seated and slumped over. Above them were larger but fewer bears who were also slumped over but looking at me with slumped heads that were tilted sideways. The top of the pyramid were three larger bears, who were again, seated above the previous bears with their heads tilted. They were all wearing corduroy overalls, just like Corduroy. The bears in the middle and the top were waving one of their arms at me from side to side, like someone waving hello. They waved very slowly and with their heads tilted and the horrible presence it made it seem very creepy. When someone does something nice but in a very disturbing way it is clearly twisted and it was a mockery of me because it was very personal. The pyramid was completely solid looking at first and after about 5 seconds it started becoming translucent and then faded away.




Thursday July 19, 2018 at 8:15 am
I had started to communicate with people online on The Portal about my experiences. It was just through the comment section but it was a big deal to me as I had never found people open to this kind of information except one group who lived near me in Port St. Lucie, and that didnt last long. I figured that there would be retaliation from dark entities over this. I received a very personal "message" on the 19th in what started as a dream. I saw a what looked like small city and I feel it was in the United States. There was a lot of drama between the white and black people. The blacks were being very resentful and hateful towards the whites and some of it was coming my way. A group of them were getting pretty close and I told them "You have to let it go and move on or you will just alienate yourselves and others and your circle of people will get smaller and smaller". I heard my grandfather agree with me as if he was standing next to me but he was not. All of a sudden I found myself in an eerie and drab bedroom that I did not recognize, and I quickly became aware of what was going on.



There was a large dirty beige bag on the bed. It looked like a burlap sack, like the ones the chainsaw wielders wear over their heads in Resident Evil 4, but larger. It was not the kind of bag that you would use for something valuable or something that you respected. I knew that inside of the bag was supposed to be my grandfathers corpse. I picked up the bag and it went limp as if it suddenly became empty. I knew there was a hostile entity influencing this "dream" and I could feel its malicious intent as it silently laughed at me. Visually everything went black, but I didnt lose consciousness. I started screaming to force myself awake as this entity tried to make me black out. I could hear my body in the physical getting little noises out and taking small short breaths. Focusing on the sounds and breathing helped me keep going. It felt like my body in the physical was suffocating.

I kept going and eventually got control of my body. I opened my eyes as a shadow spider shot backwards out of my head through my face. This made the first thing I saw as my eyes opened this entities face, just for a fraction of a second as it shot completely out of the room and left. It did not resemble other shadow spiders I have seen before. The spiders I have seen before were usually like black or black violet smoke and were the size of an adults outstretched hand. This one was about the same size but was a translucent bluish color. This is the way I have seen other entities before and they appear almost like holograms. The spider entities usually seem somewhat conscious but not quite as much as this one. It seemed very angry and this was obviously very personal. Our eyes even met briefly and I didnt get a great look at its face but it resembled a mix between a spider and a person  I found afterwards that the internet went out. That has happened almost every time I took part in one of CoBras mass meditations. If not the internet than something else in the house would break. I always stood away from anything remotely social media oriented. As soon as I started sharing stories with people online this happened. Not a coincidence. I have seen quite a few shadow spiders since around 2014 and this was one of the last.





February 3rd, 2012
There were heavy chemtrails all day. I was at the park near my old house in Port St Lucie, lying on the parking lot looking up. The entire night sky was covered in a blanket of fog. There was not a single break or clear spot in the fog as it moved across the sky. The weather on the ground where I was lying was completely calm without even the slightest breeze. Everything was so still and quiet around me but so strange up above that I just watched. The blanket was thin enough that the full moon was still fairly visible, although it looked like a glowing yellow sphere. A thin band appeared in the blanket of fog to one side of the horizon. This band stretched from the east all the way to the west and I couldnt see a point where it began or ended. I watched it move slowly across the sky until it passed underneath the moon. It was thin yet very dense and it blocked the moon out completely for around ten seconds or so. I have never seen anything like it before or after.




July 3rd, 2019
On Sunday June 30th, I was on the computer in the early morning and one of my parents dogs was acting strange and wouldnt go to sleep. The dogs get a lot of attacks during sleep just like I do. Eventually the dog calmed down and fell asleep. I went to bed and had a strange dream. Towards the end of the dream there were a bunch of random people with me behind my parents house who I would describe as regular or "asleep". It was night and the sky was a black violet.



We were all outside of the back patio, very close to the house. I looked up to my left to the sky over the roof of the house and saw a white violet full moon. As I did a chunk off of the top of the moon began breaking away and coming apart. I told everyone to look at the moon and it began breaking into more pieces starting from the top. There was a large rectangular object that must of been inside of it before. It was now accelerating upwards. As it did the moon around it completely broke apart into smaller and smaller pieces. It was as if the moon was built around this object and as it moved, the moon began to fragment and fly apart into a debris field. The object continued to move upwards and as it did it further broke the debris into smaller and smaller pieces. The object reminded me of a Tesla coil somewhat, although it was shrouded in moon debris.



The people could not deny what they had seen. It seemed like an event that totally shocked them "awake". I am not saying the moon is artificial but maybe there is a lot more to it then we are being told. Caverns under the moons surface are likely, and that includes naturally occurring and intelligently made. ET and secret space program facilities being on the moons surface as well as underground is also another possibility. The moon being altered, interacted with, or just flat out created has been portrayed in fiction and even mainstream science




The Death Star from Star Wars is maybe the most famous example. The Doom video games show military type facilities with advanced technology on Mars as well as its moons Phobos and Deimos, during the early 21st century. When you reach Earth you find your pet rabbit has had its head cut off and spiked. The Doom games were always hyper masculine, which is fine for Doom, but the masculine and feminine never seem balanced in reality, and both seem really dysfunctional. This is a major problem in human society. The rabbit and moon were always feminine symbols and dark twisted killers tearing the rabbits head off in Doom is very telling. One of my spirit animals is the owl and there are many rabbits in my yard. I have had to bury a few rabbits that were killed by owls and always hearing and seeing owls and rabbits made me look into the whole spirit animal thing. Easter has connections to Eostre and the man in the moon is actually a rabbit



The Doom games were released in the 1990s when SSPs were well under way for decades. The protagonist is supposed to be a descendant of the "hero" from the Wolfenstein games. Nazi scientists were key to the early development of SSPs. My favorite childhood show Dragon Ball Z is a Japanese anime which builds upon the previous series Dragon Ball. In Dragon Ball the main character Goku looks human but is different from others in a number of ways. He had a tail and transformed into an enormous monster if he saw the full moon. The earth was overseen by a man who looks like an ET. The show is full of references to cybernetics, technology interacting with the paranormal, esp, and a variety of other things like chinese mythology. In Dragon Ball Z you find that Goku as well as earths guardian are actually ETs. The pod ship that Gokus people who are called Saiyans use looks like a ship portrayed in a renaissance painting




There is a newspaper that depicts an ET battle from the 1500s. It looks and sounds like Star Wars and I really doubt they just made up something like that. People see similar things in recent times.








The top of a stone structure is sticking up from underneath the Baltic sea and it looks a little familiar.



Back to Dragon Ball. One character actually destroys the moon to stop the sayians from transforming. The sayians then create an artificial moon. The main villains in the show are first sayains and other ETs who work under Frieza who looks somewhat like a Grey ET but sort of insect like and effeminate. The next enemies are synthetic humans followed by an engineered insectoid with human and ET genes. The sayians transform into literal blonde haired blue green eyed super men who look quite a bit like the Pleaidians. The next and last villain is named Majin Buu and is created using the dark energy from violence and especially death. It is made of this goo which is intelligent and can regenerate, absorb energy from people, and copy anything. He destroys entire solar systems and then starts invading other dimensions. Enormous amounts of life gone. It is probably the most evil thing I have ever seen in media and it was in a childrens show. The Death Star blowing up an earth like planet is pretty twisted too and Star Wars was always considered child friendly. If a movie or tv show has a sex scene, which can create life, it is automatically bumped up to pg-13 or even rated R. Anyways





Another childhood show I recall involving the moon was Power Rangers. The bad guys in that show were aliens and had a base on the moon where they could look down and plot attacks on earth but were of course always stopped by some teenagers because they were being backed by the good aliens. The point is that there was an ET presence on the moon. The show Sailor Moon actually has a pretty fascinating story about humans having past lives in a better time which was destroyed by a war. Anyone interested in ETs, Atlantis, or the war between light and dark should read the above Sailor Moon link. I remember being around two to three and watching Sailor Moon with my sister. It was a largely popular manga and show and for obvious reasons was never put on tv in the states much after, if at all. These shows and games were all released in the early to mid 1990s and had a strong impression on me. I dont know why, but these are consistent themes being pushed in fiction.




Comments

popular posts