Shadows, Spiders, and Spheres





The above picture is an old drawing I made. Its a little stylized but thats about what the Greek god head and one of the dark spheres looked like. There is a little gold orb zipping by the door. I put the four separate entities into one picture. The shadow being in the picture is described below.

September 20th, 2012
I was lying in bed in the early morning and saw the shadows on the wall next to my bed moving in my periphery. I felt cold and light and 
peaceful for some reason.

October 29, 2012
I slept in that day for some reason, woke up at 12:30 pm, and went back to sleep. I dont know how long I slept for but I think it was less than 30 minutes before something strange happened. I am pretty sure I saw through my minds eye which I can recall doing maybe a couple of times. It is hard to describe because it did not feel the same as when I have been out of body and able to move and look around. It was almost like viewing an image of my bedroom, but the image was moving. 


The focus of the image was a shadow being. I dont know if it was hostile because it never made its intent known. It seemed to just hover there and watch. It was made of dark gray, almost black smoke and had the silhouette of someone wearing a hooded robe that obscured their entire body. The smoke was rippling as if being blown around by something but it never left its body or filled the room. 

I could see the ceiling fan spinning and I could almost feel a chill. I dont know if the fan was moving the smoke because it was not a physical entity, but it sure did look like that. It stood maybe 6 foot tall but I dont remember any feet or legs touching the ground. As soon as I saw it Iwoke up and almost jumped out of bed. I was shivering and I typically do not get cold. 

I had a strong feeling like I was being watched and knew it was a real experience, and also that it was still there. I did not go back to sleep.





November 19th, 2012
I believe I was returning home from somewhere in this experience. I entered the house and heard something run through the kitchen. When I turned the corner and looked into the kitchen, whatever it was was gone. I checked the house out to find out who was home and if there were any intruders, but I was pretty sure of what was going on. My younger brother was in his room the entire time and my parents dog was outside. 


This has happened many times and sometimes I would catch them turning the corner. They are usually dark see through figures and occasionally pitch black. In most cases I would barely see them, just enough to know they are there but not enough to get a good look at them.


March 22st, 2013
I walked out of my room and something pitch black quickly moved into the laundry room. It was in my periphery and I barely saw it. I had the feeling of being watched and that I was not alone. I said "I love you, we come from the same source but I demand my personal space" a few times and the feeling subsided. I am not sure why I did that but I was looking into the new age stuff at the time to try to get a frame of reference for my experiences.




Tuesday November 12th, 2013
I fell asleep from 1:30 to 2:00 am. Sometime between 2 am and sunrise I awoke lying on my left side. Even though I had a sheet and blanket over myself, my right side from the shoulder down to the knee was ice cold. The rest of my body felt normal as it should have. The right side of my head was being gently touched, like a parent stroking their babies hair as it slept, or maybe like something dark and covetous studying an object it wants control over. 


I immediately turned my head as I awoke and saw pitch blackness lying on top of my body. It quickly shot off of my body through the wall and all the coldness went with it. It seemed very familiar with me, and I with it, and it did not harm me or attack me in my sleep. I didnt feel drained or nauseated from it, so I dont believe it was demonic or meant me any harm, but I also cannot say it was benevolent either because I dont know. The strangest part of the story is that I just fell back asleep afterwards.




Friday November 29th, 2013
I slept all day and woke up around 1 pm. I was focused on the closet door 
and I was completely paralyzed. There was a black violet translucent mass next to the closet without any shape. It morphed into a black spider, larger than an outstretched adults hand. It walked across the closet door and then faded away. As this happened I got control over my body. 

I believe this is the first time I saw these plasma or shadow spiders. I dont know why I saw them. Maybe something benevolent wanted me to be aware of them, and that could mean my own desire to understand what is happening. Dark entities have shown themselves to me before, although I think they want to remain hidden from human society. Maybe they want me all to themselves. I have seen and studied them and when you stare into the abyss it stares back.




March 19th, 2014
I fell asleep around 2 am and woke up sometime before sunrise to what sounded like a gunshot or lightning strike. Between the March 19th and April 14th I had many experiences I did not care to write in detail. I saw specks and small spheres of bright blue light half a dozen times and a few balls of darkness that were about soccer ball sized. One had about a dozen five inch long tentacles. I would wake up to a large Reptilian eye or a pair of eyes watching me. 




They may of been Greys, but I am not sure. I saw a large shadow spider half way down the closet door but it did not move and then faded away. I had a couple of tiny physical spiders on my arm one afternoon. I am pretty sure these entities are another part of the archon network. I used to watch a Japenese anime called Yu Yu Hakusho. There were insects from the demon world that would possess people. Other more powerful demons would then control them. It gave the demons more control in the human world. Of course regular people couldnt see any of it.




Saturday May 24th, 2014
I fell asleep around 4 to 5 am. The next thing I remember was an experience where I was not in control of my body. It was like watching myself from the first person slowly go from standing near my bed to the bedroom door. Once I reached the door I would end up back in bed. I struggled to remain conscious and it kept repeating but I was so out of it that I just didnt catch on, even though its happened many times before. 



I woke up sometime after 8 am and saw a red cloudy sphere, maybe a little bigger than an adults head. It was almost 2D but inside of it I saw a 3D figure of a four legged animal. I had trouble making it out but maybe it was a horse or unicorn. It was hovering over the tv and then moved to my right and up through the ceiling. On the 28th I heard that 2014 was the year of the horse in the Chinese zodiac. 



I heard that my birthday was during the year of the horse as well (December 19th, 1990). On Tuesday June 10th I woke up after sunrise and saw the same sphere but it was smaller, maybe softball sized, and it quickly faded away.


Wednesday June 25th, 2014
I woke up after 8 am and fell back asleep. I woke up again around 11:45 am and saw a basketball sized orange sphere hovering over the tv with a dim orange aura. Its center was red orange with six spheres in a ring. The ring of spheres was probably as big around as a soft ball. I didnt feel a hostile presence from it but it also didnt seem very friendly. I kept waiting for it to leave so I could go back to sleep and it took like ten seconds to fade away.



I feel that orbs may be a transportation method for entities good or bad. They may also work like cameras or drones for entities as well. I wonder about that bubble from the Wizard of Oz. That book and movie were definitely very occult. There is tons of occultism in media from Alice in Wonderland, The Matrix, Harry Potter, etc. 



Saturday May 16th, 2015
It was around 2:40 am and I had to get a shower. There was a spider in the tub about the size of a nickel or a quarter counting its legs. 
I wanted to scoop it up and put it outside so I got an empty Toms of Maine flouride free toothpaste box. So far so good. I wasnt expecting the spider to charge at my hand, they are usually timid but they can be very territorial, and I dropped the box and pulled my hand away. 

The light flimsy paper box fell on top of it and I figured it was hiding underneath so I picked up the box to try and scoop it up again. The spider was mashed all over the cardboard as if the box weighed five pounds or something. Insects have exoskeletons which for their size actually make them pretty tough. It made no sense.


Monday May 25th, 2015
Around 2 am I found another spider in the bathroom, which I trapped in a plastic container and threw outside.


Sunday June 21st, 2015
I had been helping my father move all day and walked into their new house afterwards at 10:10 pm. I got to my home around 12:45 am, which was Monday the 22nd, and I was walking through the kitchen thinking about religion for some reason. It was mostly skepticism but I was open minded towards there still being a lot of truth in the different systems. I saw a dark blurry head looking at me from the master bedroom.


It was sort of peaking around the corner like shadow beings usually do and was maybe 7 feet off of the ground. As I noticed it, it took off and I heard a thud, kind of like a footstep. Nothing was in the room and no one else was in the house.



Throughout 2014 and 2015 I would wake up fixated on the closet door many times and see these 2D black violet circles slowly moving around the other side of the room. Sometimes there would be a 3D black violet sphere in the center of the room. They would range from soft ball to basket ball sized. Sometimes they had 3 to 6 inch spikes, anywhere from half a dozen to a dozen. Other times instead of spikes they would have tentacles. 





I saw quite a few shadow spiders as well. Finding relevant pictures was tough. The search engines gave me pics of real spiders or Spiderman, but I found a couple that worked. I think the shadow spiders and spheres are connected. The spheres may be a form of transportation for them. One time I fell asleep lying the wrong way on my bed. My head was at the foot of the bed and my feet were near the headboard. I woke up and on the ceiling over the beds headboard was a shadow spider, a little bigger than my outstretched hand. I was fixated on it and I could not move. 


It began walking along the ceiling over my body. It kept going until it was almost right over my head. I couldnt move and had a horrible feeling that it would drop down onto my face. I kept thinking very intently "No. No you Dont". Just when it reached that point, It dropped down about 10 inches and stopped where it instantly morphed into a soft ball sized black sphere with around eight 4 inch tentacles which began wriggling like worms. I heard this menacing inhuman laughter like The Joker from The Dark Knight, who actually looks pretty satanic by himself. He looks like a mix of Bagul from the Sinister movies, the black metal people, and the older Joker. Dark entities are responsible for most of the chaos and suffering. The Joker claimed to be an agent of chaos.






In less than five seconds it had disappeared and I got up and left the room. Another experience I had in the 2014-2015 time frame was waking up to an extremely heavy, violent, and hateful presence. My vision would be fixated across the room to an entity that was made of what looked like black smoke. This is where the presence was coming from. 

My heart was beating extremely hard and slow and felt like it was going to explode. It was trying to kill me. This happened maybe twice as far as I can remember but how many times did it happen where I did not wake up and catch it. It was either a hostile shadow being or a demonic entity. It explains why sometimes I would fall asleep early, the house would be quiet, and I still woke up exhausted. It happened again around first quarter 2018 for sure.








Comments

popular posts