Hybrids, The Rainbow, and The Sea Of Fire






Monday November 4th, 2013
I fell asleep around 2 am and woke up shortly after from something running across my right leg. I sat up and kicked my sheet and blanket off in less than a second. It was probably a large insect. I heard it on the floor moving between the wall and bed so it must have fallen. I fell back asleep.




I was startled awake by the outline of a translucent 3 to 4 foot tall entity coming from the closet towards my bed. Its cranium was a little too big by human standards and its eyes were smaller than Grey eyes usually are. From what little I could see of it, It looked like a little boy who had some Grey features but mainly just the head. The sun was rising and the light coming through the window was making its outline glow a blue green. Although it was not solid and I couldnt make out a lot of features, it looked like it may of been an ET hybrid.  

Its human like eyes were glowing blue green and were exceptionally piercing. I very intently stared at it as it was coming towards me and said something quietly as I was not the only person in the house. "Leave, go away, leave, get out of here". It stopped and moved straight back into the closet and disappeared. I do not have memories of this being but I felt bad afterwards like we had some connection.





The see through blue green look reminds me a little of something from science fiction...the holograms. Was it a hologram? If so was it a recording or was it coming to me in real time in that form? Or was it just an etheric entity that resembles a hologram? It also reminds me of bi-location, which I believe Yoda was able to do in Star Wars. Did I feel bad afterwards because it was my hybrid child? Is it all some sort of archon deception? Of course I went back to sleep afterwards.



Thursday December 12th, 2013
I had a lot of trouble recalling this experience. I fell asleep around 2 am and had some sort of strange experience. It could of been something from the astral, another timeline, a premonition of something that could happen, but I have no idea. It just did not feel like a dream.


I was in a city I do not recognize. I saw structures made of large concrete slabs. Some had long vertical windows and I believe the city was empty. I may of been walking with someone talking to them about what had happened. I think we were going through a large tunnel and the opening in front of us revealed city streets. Either we were coming from underground or we were just navigating through the city, and I lean towards the second one. I feel the city was evacuated due to the fear of an alien invasion. I had no fear and cannot recall anything else. 




The next thing I remember was being submerged in a sea of fire. It was like being in the ocean 1000 feet down, unable to tell which way was down or up, and unable to even care. There was nothing but amazing, cleansing, rejuvenating fire. It was engulfing me but not burning me and it was warm and comforting but not hot. I dont think it was hell or the biblical Lake of Fire but it is still an interesting read. It swirled and flowed all around me and as far as the eye could see there was just this glowing orange with streaks of red and yellow flowing in all directions. 





My attention was brought to a man floating in the fire gazing in my direction, maybe twenty feet away. He had dark brown hair and tan skin with some facial hair. I would say he was middle eastern looking. He wore maybe a couple of layers of beige and tan clothing and was covered with a light tan cloak that covered his body from neck and shoulders down to his feet. He was gesturing towards his chest, maybe it was with his left hand, at a burning heart symbol. At this point its pretty obvious who he was. Yeshua Ben Joseph, or Jesus as people call him today. I dont know if he was God in human form, a great prophet, a mystery school initiate, a starseed, or all of those things but it was him.

Maybe the whole thing had to do with going within or maybe we are being cleansed as we speak. A message was repeating in my head and I was saying it aloud at the same time. I remember it being something about his blood sacrifice for salvation. I was raised Catholic but I no longer identify as a Christian. This world seems so crazy to me that I stay open minded though. 

What if the Christian philosophy is true? I doubt it but I never assume to have this world figured out. What if all of the fire was just the fire in the burning heart symbol on his chest and thats how powerful forgiveness can be. It completely goes against all archon network programming and it is effective. 

Regardless, I felt very peaceful and "home" during this experience. I awoke to find the blue green glowing outline of a large head and human sized eyes coming towards me, the same one I had seen before. It was about 4 feet off the ground and I told it quietly but urgently "No, go away. Go away", as if I knew it. 




It stopped, moved straight up into the air, and before it got to the ceiling fan it faded away. Was it beamed up? If its a hybrid, what is my connection to it? It may of been just at sunrise and I went back to sleep. 





This experience reminds me too of the Star Wars holograms. The holograms, force projection or bi-location, and the characters re appearing after death in Star Wars all resemble each other. Maybe communication done from other planes resembles a holographic projection into our plane. This might answer why the paranormal, when visible, resemble holograms.





Other films (Iron Man and Prometheus) and some video games (Cortana in Halo) have holograms as well in the form of maps, schematics, artificial intelligence, and other things. If you compare the out of body portrayal from Dr Strange to the holograms they look very similar, as well as the accounts of out of body experiencers.





Wednesday January 15th, 2014
Back in 2010 I was at a Publix supermarket in St Lucie county walking down an isle with Hallmark cards to my left and frozen pizzas to my right. There was a man reading cards and a couple of people further off looking at a sale on some pizzas. A fourth person was half way down the isle and she passed by me to my right. She was black and around 5'4 and was wearing a pink cloth around her head with green plants. 

She made eye contact for a split second as we passed each other and said in a Caribbean accent, "Jesus loves you sir". I said thank you as we kept walking, never slowing our pace or anything. 




 Friday September 18th, 2015
It had been raining non stop for a couple of days. I used to walk about a mile a day and I think the storms had interfered with my routine. The storms seemed to of subsided and I heard no thunder or lightning so around 6:30 pm I went for a walk under some light rain. I walked down Biscayne, the street I lived on, as it wrapped around a small park maybe fifty feet from my home. I was walking east and up in the sky was a full double rainbow. It wasnt feint either, it looked almost completely solid.



I kept walking with a sort of spaced out blissful feeling as the street continued to curve around the park. The rainbow was now to my left and to my right the sun started showing through the clouds, which were scattering remarkably fast. The sun wasnt quite setting yet and was very bright. This made the light rain glow gold. It was rainy and overcast when I left home and suddenly I wished I had sunglasses and a hat for my bald head.



I was worried about sunburn but was being kept cool by the rain. I walked through the sun shower, being blinded by the sun to the west, and still amazed by the glowing double rainbow to the east.





 On Wednesday June 17th, 2015 I went to bed without a blanket, and just a few sweaters draped over my body. I awoke at sunrise staring into the tv screen, fixated on the reflection of my bedroom. In the reflection, staring back at me, I saw a Grey ET. It had light gray, almost white, skin and oval shaped black eyes. It was like it was standing right in front of the tv, using the reflection to look me in the eye while its back was to me. I found some art online and I put it below. The Grey up close looks very close to the one I saw. If you look at the tv in the picture it looks like an abduction.


I could feel its presence and it did not seem hostile. It had its head leaning to its right, I think, like it was curious. I am not sure if I felt its intent or received this telepathically, but it was sort of like "Why do you have sweaters laid over you, I thought your supposed to wear them?". I glanced around the tv and it wasnt there. I looked back into the screen and it slowly began to fade away. 

Was it really standing there or was it sort of a recording or message for me? Its reflection looked completely solid at first. It was sort of the opposite of the vampire myths where they have no reflection but you can see them in front of you. 




There was a sense of familiarity with this entity, similar with the other two although I dont think they are the same entity. I like the games Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light. The dark ones in the games do resemble Greys and the little dark one reminds me of these small entities. The dark one was even curious about clothing. I dont know if they are my hybrid children and I do not like not knowing.






Comments

popular posts