Demonic






Sunday November 10th, 2013
I fell asleep around 1:30 am and I woke up sometime before sunrise and could barely move. My vision was blurry, I could barely breathe, and I had trouble moving and speaking. I felt like a malevolent presence had control over me. I was lying on my right side facing the wall and was able to force my head left and, although it was a struggle, tried to look over my shoulder. There was a curved blurry gray shape coming up from the ground, stretching up in the air, and curving over me. It was sort of like an intelligent liquid that could move against gravity by stretching and twisting. 

I wonder if it was being controlled by something, like a drone. It was in front of the nightstand, looming over my bed, and the nightlight on the stand illuminated this thing somewhat, almost like it was physical. I am not sure how it did this but it pushed my head back without touching me to where I could only see the wall again. I struggled to move and yell for help in case someone was in the next room. I felt like I would black out and kept making noises which sounded a little like calls for help. 

I sleep with ear plugs in so I could not hear if their tv was on or if someone was coming. I looked left again and saw my father come through the door. He started shaking me by my left shoulder, thinking I had been having a nightmare. The entity must have left and I began getting control over my body. It probably lasted a few minutes at the most but felt like much more. 

I believe it was feeding off of me or hacking into me (attempting possession), possibly as I was going back into my body after astral activity. If this is true, it would not let me go back into my body but I couldnt leave either. The horrible helpless feeling of not being in control and being at the mercy of something hostile was worse than abductions, although not completely different. 

This entity felt worse than the Greys and infinitely worse than the Pleiadians. Experiences like this had me second guessing if many of those abductions were demonic activity. The way the T-1000 stretched and moved was the closest thing I could find.





Wednesday November 13th, 2013
I fell asleep around 2 am and woke up sometime before sunrise and saw a solid head sticking out of the top of the closet door, maybe six feet off the ground. It had a black helmet with chrome parts and looked a little like something from Battlestar Galactica. I really thought something was just messing with my head. I never even watched Battlestar Galactica. Looking back it may of been an ET with technology, but I cant be sure. It moved straight back and disappeared from sight. 



I was so tired and so used to bullshit like this I fell back asleep. The same thing happened the next time I woke up as on November 10th. I found myself on my right side facing the wall unable to move or speak with blurred vision. I dont know if I had ear plugs in that time but I did hear my mother and father talking and I began trying to yell for help again as I struggled to move against what may have been the same malevolent entity from before. I could barely form words and their tv was so loud. My moans and wails for help were being drowned out by fake news. 

This went on for what felt like forever. I kept trying to yell for help and the control I was getting over my voice was helping me control my body, but more than that it was a battle of willpower. I was dizzy and lightheaded but managed to look left over my shoulder and I saw a gray shapeless blurry figure just like last time, illuminated by the nightlight and sunrise. This time however it was further from the nightstand and closer to the middle of my bed. It was coming from the floor where it was stretched out very wide along my bed and as it came up from the floor it narrowed and tapered to a point, almost like an elastic pyramid with a long thin capstone. It then stretched over my body and downwards. 

It didnt touch my head but it somehow moved my head back forcing me to view the wall again. I was able to yell a little louder at this point and got the word help out, but just barely. I started to yell help again and as I did I gained a little more control and noticed the sensation of touch under my left shoulder and my left hip. By the time I finished the word "HEEELLP!" I got control back. 

The sensation of touch disappeared and I rolled over and saw it vanish. It may have dropped to the ground and quickly shot through the wall. It lasted maybe 30 seconds but felt like much longer.  




Wednesday May 20th, 2015
I fell asleep around 4 am and found myself in my home...but it wasnt. It was eerie and the lighting was weird. I believe it was an archon copy being used keep me from waking. Some family, my father and cousin along with her boyfriend, were in the house talking but they seemed fake and all of a sudden they were gone. I headed to the front screen door to lock it like I was trying to keep something out.


It was pitch black outside and I turned to the backdoor and saw a black mass come in. Everything froze and that was all I could see was a still shot of the back of the house and this mass. I couldnt move but I could feel it in front of me. I tried to fend it off with my right arm but I felt something grab it. I was paralyzed and felt a hand pressing into my ribs on my left side. 

It reminded me of my father holding me down and tickling me extremely hard. He would make these weird inhuman sounds and faces and would be really aggressive. I always hated it and it forced me to laugh. He would do this till I was covered in sweat and completely exhausted. It happened often and my younger brother completely agreed that it was very uncomfortable. 

How do you tell people "My dad tickled me and it was horrible", it sounds ridiculous. He was very controlling and cold hearted and made us feel worthless. Everything was a sarcastic joke with him with lots of loud out of place weird sound effects. He over used sayings and euphemisms and he always used them wrong. His directions for tasks he was forcing us to do were so terrible that he came across as autistic and he would be frustrated when we didnt understand. 

He was extremely impatient and hated repeating himself. He always asked rhetorical questions and if you didnt give the answer he wanted you were punished, but he would always ask to give the illusion that you had a choice. He was an extremely insecure and controlling narcissist under lots of paranormal influence. He was used as a weapon against me and here was one of the entities behind it. 

I became aware that I was in my room and tried to get control of my body. I was trying to scream for help but could only get muffled sounds out. I was able to make out a see through image in front of the frozen image of the house. It was bobbing up and down, as if laughing at me and mocking me, while repeatedly pressing into my stomach with both hands. It was keeping me helpless and controlled and showed me absolutely zero respect, just like my father. 

With each cry for help I was gaining more control. I focused my cries for help at this entityI looked at it and started with a weak "HE..." and ended in full control with "...ELP". It let go and I sat straight up in bed. Its presence was gone.




Monday June 15th, 2015
I was drying myself off after getting a shower around 8:28 pm, clearly trying to get to sleep at a normal time. I was thinking of the band "10 Years" for some reason. They dont seem religious but they have spiritual oriented music. I had some pieces of cardboard with some paranormal activity painted on them and a picture of the crucifixion too. It was pretty Catholic, with the crucifixion in the background and bread and wine in the foreground. I couldnt find it online but I did find one that might be referencing adrenochrome harvesting. The spear is being used to drain it from his lungs. I dont know if thats how it works though.



I am not religious and during the experience in 2012 with the statue head blocking out the picture, I decided to take it down. These things were leaning against a wall and just fell for no reason. The crucifixion picture would have fell face down on the floor if not for it being stopped by a chair leg. I couldnt fall asleep because of the feeling of being watched and something just being wrong. It was 2 am, which would be Tuesday June 16th, 2015, and I fell asleep and woke up to 3 clicks in the walls. 



Some of them may of been in the ceiling. I saw a strange image in the closet door too. It looked about the size and shape of a human head but was a little more oval shaped and smooth. Where the eyes wouldve been was a small oval on its side and it had the same thing where a persons mouth would be. Inque from Batman Beyond was the closest I could find to what it looked like. 

It had an anomalous presence but it faded away quickly and unsure of what was going on I just fell back asleep. I was awoken again by 3 clicks and I saw a head next to the closet door. It was maybe 5 to 6 feet off of the ground and I couldnt make out any facial features. I dont know if it was coming through the wall or if it was just a floating head. 



It did have four long points sticking out from its head. Two of them were where a persons ears would be and they were 3 to 4 inches long. They may of been pointed ears or horns. Exactly where you would expect a demonic entity to have horns, there were horns, each 4 to 6 inches long. It had an anomalous presence but not as bad as other things I have seen and felt. I dont know if it was demonic. 

It faded away just like the last one and I was so exhausted from various things I fell asleep again. I awoke to 3 clicks again and this time there was a human silhouette, 5 to 6 feet tall, coming through the bedroom door. It was darker than the room and door near it which were illuminated by a nightlight, but the figure wasnt that dark. It didnt seem really hostile but not friendly either. It faded and I dont know if I went back to sleep afterwards. 

I was a fool for trying to get to sleep at a normal time. The three clicks, three times, and what looked like three entities. Whether three in numerology, in mythology like the holy trinity, sacred geometry, or three pyramids in a complex lining up with three stars in orions belt, three appears to have a lot of significance. After the crucifixion picture falling, and Jesus possibly being resurrected after three days, I think it could be these were dark entities mocking a clearly important and even sacred number throughout human history. There could be a lot more to it than that. 

This made me take numbers more seriously. I also felt compelled to put the picture back on the wall. Later that day I was walking through the kitchen and noticed it was 3:33 pm.


Monday August 10th, 2015
I tried going to bed but I couldnt fall asleep. It was around 3 am and I felt restless, uneasy, and like I was being watched. Looking back there was definitely tension in the room. I had done manual labor work on Saturday and Sunday and really wanted to sleep. It wasnt until about 8 am that I was able to fall asleep and I had no work that day so I felt relieved. The next thing I remember was seeing my room from the first person. 

It felt really off, like many times before. A dark entity, whether a demon or a hostile spirit, pressed down on me with a wall of force that was maybe the most I have ever felt. I could not see it but it was pissed. I struggled against it and started staggering towards the bedroom door. I felt really weak and out of it and couldnt feel my body moving. I ended up back in bed as soon as I got to the door. 

This repeated at least a couple of times and although I was fighting to remain conscious I caught on and said to myself, pretty determined, "No...not again". This image of my bedroom had me back in bed at this point and I saw the picture of the crucifixion on the wall appear closer and to my right. I felt anger and agitation from this entity and the intense wall of force again. Whatever this was it did not like that picture. This experience made me think twice about bashing religion, which I usually didnt do but I was a skeptic. 



If this dark entity could cause powerful hallucinations then how many of my experiences, including abductions, were deceptions by other entities. Experiences like this made me question everything. I woke up around 9 am and being very upset and exhausted after still not sleeping all night, I put a crucifix over the closet door in my room because this entity probably wouldnt like it. Dark entities do seem to like my closet too. I then salted the house as thoroughly as possible all the while in a sort of high, determined, yet grounded, open eye meditation. 



I also promised the entity I would go buy sage instead of food (I was poor) and start saging the house which I did. I shouldnt of talked to it though. When I was done it felt like a different house and I felt so much better I actually did get some sleep after 10 am. At the time I was staying at one of my parents properties taking care of it for them and doing some various manual labor work. I awoke to my mother barging into my room, telling me that she was going to mow the lawn, and complaining that it was 3:00 pm and I was still in bed. 

She was about 60 years old, and was consumed by the lawn, but it was my responsibility to mow. The lawn was fine and I am convinced that she has undiagnosed mental illness for a lot of reasons. She was and is a paranormal tool. I became angry because I knew that my sleep was over and I would have to argue with a large toddler over grass that didnt need to be cut. If she mowed she would be yelling over the mower to people that are not there about how lazy I am. 

This would be seen by the neighbors and would be embarrassing. It happened before and I made it a point to never let her mow again. I shut the garage and although I couldnt make her leave I did ask her to. I couldnt keep her out as it was her property but she was definitely a puppet of something and I didnt want her inside. She walked out and as she did insulted me and muttered to someone who wasnt there various insults about me. 

She was probably talking to the entities who sent her. I decided to salt the garage, even if it was just to make me feel better. As soon as I started she came back into the house muttering which distracted me and I cut my foot on something. Still in my pajamas I walked inside bleeding on the floor, TOLD her to leave this time which she did, taped up my foot, cleaned the floor, bled more, re taped my foot and cleaned the floors again. You cant make this stuff up.


December 31st, 2019
I fell asleep around 2 am. I awoke shortly after fixated on the corner across the room. I saw an entity glaring at me and I felt its extremely malevolent intent towards me. I have seen it before but far more vividly. It looks like if you took a classic ghost, a sort of creepy white floating mass, but it was real and was from hell. A white mass with black shark eyes and a large wide mouth, sometimes with shark teeth, floating in the air. Like the pictures below combined.









It is usually completely solid looking when I wake up. The arms have hands with the fingers fused together, except for the thumbs. I have had attacks before and awoke to this thing across the room moving its hands around in front of its body. If children were playing a game and pretending they had psychic powers, the way they would move their arms and hands is exactly what this thing was doing. 

This time it was feint and the upper body was only visible. It began moving along the wall towards the closet. I put up a sort of mental defense and thought the word "NO" almost aloud and kept repeating it. I dont know where it came from but an idea came to me. It was something like "they feed off of hate" and "they hate love". I do have negative thoughts about a lot of things. I thought almost aloud "I love the earth, I love people, I want to help them, I want only good things for them". It seemed to of worked and I think it backed off and left. I then abruptly fell back asleep. 

I had a dream where I was in a large house which I have never seen with lots of other people. There was a group of young women sitting on what appeared to be bleachers inside and near the front doors for some reason. One of them was the French German girl I knew in high school. I really liked her and approached her. I said hello, unsure if she would remember me and she did. She almost jumped down from the bleachers and hugged me. We went outside and there were a lot of people rapping or something and she did always like rap. I went back inside.



There were other people in the house that were alone like me but they did not seem to realize it and we seemed trapped. I left somehow and ended up outside at night all alone. There was an old house and I got that it was owned by an older woman at some point and I think I went inside. Then I woke up. I may be moving soon to a house that was owned by an older woman, oddly enough.

Saturday February 8th, 2020
On the 7th I had read the August 10th journal entry with the crucifixion picture and dark entity, and then typed it out. I wanted to know if the entity was still around and on the 8th around 1 to 2 am I put the picture up where it was prominently featured, it had been in storage for a few years, and I then went to sleep. If it was there I would probably be attacked and I would know. If I wasnt attacked then it could of still been around but probably not. I went to sleep and felt fine other than a slight uneasiness over my "plan". 



I woke up a couple of hours later and had to use the bathroom and everything was good. I went back to sleep and had a weird dream where someone who I think was Professor Zeus and myself were hunting and capturing or killing famous Hollywood people and members of satanic cults. I wont say who they were, but two of them starred in a movie that rhymes with hostbusters. Their names rhymed with Mill Burray and Wigourney Seaver. It makes sense that a movie that turns paranormal darkness into a comedy would have bad people involved in it. The rest of the people I didnt recognize.



We used clubs, guns, and knives and there were points where we had to run and were chased. I carried out a lot of the stabbings for some reason. I feel a lot of "dreams" are real experiences on the astral plane that are remembered in an altered, sometimes really goofy, way upon waking. It may of really happened. 

I woke up from 7 to 8 am to the sound of fire alarms going off and my parents dogs freaking out. The batteries were low and had to be replaced but it was still strange timing. I went back to sleep and woke up around 1 pm. Even with my earplugs in I heard truck engines. I had my bedroom window open and my father had absent mindedly parked two trucks next to my bedroom window and left them running for some reason, filling my room with exhaust fumes. 

Amazingly between the loud engines and fumes I didnt wake up with a headache. I also wasnt attacked as far as I can remember. I dont doubt the archons and reptilians can still attack directly but they didnt. Maybe they are getting weaker but I know they can still use the veil tech and manipulate people to attack or inconvenience. The cabal is still a problem too at the time of typing this. 


At around 3 pm in the afternoon I walked outside and saw two large chemtrails crossing in the sky forming a large X shape. With the light blue sky in the background it looked just like the flag of Scotland framed in hazy chemtrail clouds. I thought it was weird because I have always had this connection to Scotland and it was a bit of a synchronicity in something sinister like chemtrails.





Comments

popular posts