Between Light and Dark





I do not recall when this happened but I have a pretty vague idea. It was the kind of experience that you have and forget but recall years later. I had enough paranormal activity that it was all a blur anyways. I think I was about seven to nine years old which would have put me in the second or third grade. My father liked to fish back then and took me on a junior fishing tournament in St Lucie County. I dont think we had much luck and there was a carnival with a boat dock, so we went.



At the carnival we played a few games and we played a game where you shoot a target with a water gun and the winner had to get the most water on the target or something. I ended up winning and I never won anything when I was a child. I think my father may of let me win, which was unlike him if he did. I was very physically weak and had poor coordination and reflexes. So this was kind of a big deal.

Out of all the prizes, and they were really poorly made carnival prizes, one stood out. It was a picture of a Grey alien with a gray greenish tint. It had a metallic silver gray frame too. I dont remember if it was at the top or bottom of the picture but it said "They are out there". It was a little creepy and although it didnt look just like the picture at the top of this post its close enough. I didnt doubt or question that for some reason. I always knew it.

I was always interested in science fiction and especially ETs. My mother watched movies like Alien or Predator, but never
 Close Encounters of the Third Kind, and I know my father was open minded about the subject but when I asked about the picture he hesitated. "Your mother isnt going to like that". I didnt understand why he said that. I chose the picture and my father ,who was pretty controlling most of the time, let me. Then he said something like "Dont show her then".

I hid the picture in the closet and at some point I looked for it and it was gone. My mother had searched through my closet, found it, and threw it in the trash. I had GI Joes with machine guns, Godzilla toys which were based off of a giant dinosaur that destroyed cities, Xenomorph toys from Alien, violent video games, etc, but that picture of the Grey really got to her. It seemed so irrational at the time but life was always irrational and my parents had become distant, and at times cruel, from my early childhood. It increased as I got older, and I was blamed for the distance.




February 11, 2012
I fell asleep around 1 to 2 am. The next thing I remember was struggling to open my eyes. When I opened them they became very cold, like I was in a cold room. I dont think I could move at all and the only thing I could see was a very poor image of my bedroom. The room seemed small and the furniture was too low to the ground. The bed was on the wrong side of the room and the blanket was flipped over on the wrong side.

The ceiling fan, vent, light switches, and pictures were also missing. I am not sure if this was hastily done because I wasnt supposed to wake up or if whatever did this wanted to give me a clue as to what was going on. I said aloud "You have to do better than this, this is not my room" because it was laughably fake looking.

Wherever I really was I did not feel like I was alone and for some reason, in a calm and collected voice I said "I love you, this is not necessary". As I said this there was a powerful pressure through the back, sides, and top of my head which shut my eyes and I blacked out. I saw a white blurry triangular UFO while standing in my yard on the 12th.



Sep 5, 2012
I woke up sometime after sunrise and I felt better than usual. I would close my eyes and see an image of a human shape that was obscured because of a bright triangle of white light behind it. This went on for about five minutes and I just could not make out the figure. It could of been an image from an abduction, so it might not of been human. The night before I had been online watching videos about alien abductions and had felt like I was being watched before bed. I had no fear of it and fell asleep easily.



October 17th, 2012
I fell asleep around 1 to 2 am. I am not sure what this experience was but it was very bizarre. The next thing I recall was that my vision was blurred and I felt a bit disoriented. I was watching something but had no control over my vision, like I was being shown something. Whatever was showing me this had full control over what I could see and I was just along for the ride. I saw lots of green vegetation. It looked more like a jungle than a forest and I think there were also accompanying sounds like insects and birds.

There were humanoid figures in the bushes and I recall them having a grayish tone. I have no idea who or what they were. While looking at this I heard, but not spoken, in my head something like "This is what we did to human beings". The next thing I remember was two identical loud and deep voices speaking at the same time over one another. One used my middle name and said "Wake up" and the other was either reversed or garbled. I awoke and could only recall about ten seconds of it.


January 16th, 2013
I fell asleep some time after 1 am and had a strange dream about an alien abduction although I cant recall anything about it. I woke up some time between 2 and 5 am fixated on the closet door. There was a see through brownish colored head staring at me about six foot in the air. It couldve been a Grey but I am not sure. It moved to its right as it turned away from me and towards the closet and disappeared.

February 1st, 2013
I kept falling asleep and waking up. When I would wake up I would see the darkness in the room moving, pulsing, and swirling. It was very blurry too. I had a feeling like I was being watched but it was not overwhelming. I woke up some time after sunrise and fell back asleep and had a weird and vivid dream of being at a Target department store. 



The store made no sense. There were employees stuck outside and they were not being allowed into the store. No one was inside to sell customers anything. I entered the store and someone dressed as a green skinned Grey alien pushed me outside. On the way out I saw the costumes and alien masks for sale.

The dream then changed. I saw a closet door and I knew there were Greys in the closet. They seemed to have trouble closing the door. The aliens in the movies Signs and Scary Movie 3 had trouble with doors, so I thought this was pretty funny. While these Greys were having trouble with the door I heard the X Files theme song playing and Mulder laughing at them.

I awoke fixated on the closet door. There were two blurry brownish heads sticking out of the door watching me. They quickly disappeared. I think I know why I was always afraid of my closet growing up. Were those dark entities posing as Greys? Is that why there were Grey costumes in the dream? Or were they real etheric Greys?




February 6th, 2013
I felt uneasy like I was being watched but I wasnt afraid and easily fell asleep around 2 am. I woke up around 2 to 4 am for some reason but didnt see anything and went back to sleep. I woke up again to a blurry room and large almond shaped eyes coming through the closet door watching me. They quickly disappeared and I easily fell asleep because I was so used to this kind of thing.

March 21st, 2013
I had a strange dream where I had no control and it looked like I was watching a movie from a first person view. It was supposed to be me in my bedroom heading to the door. I would open the door a little and reach my arm out even though I wanted to open it and leave. I felt so out of it and I wanted to get help. This repeated a few times and I could hear myself moaning and trying to call out for help. My voice and what I was seeing did not match. I believe it was masking whatever was really happening.

On Saturday May 18, 2013 I kept trying to fall asleep around 1:30 am but would be awoken by a loud indiscernible noise. As I awoke I would see a blurry figure looking through the wall above the headboard of the bed. I would look towards it and it would disappear, and I knew I was being watched. This happened a few times over maybe 30 minutes and I was either stubborn, crazy, or really tired because I just kept falling back asleep.

June 5th, 2013
I fell asleep around 2 am and I have a 5 to 10 second memory of something which was dreamlike but I believe really happened. Its a little graphic. I recall being unable to move while looking down at my penis. I had what felt kind of like an erection but it was painful and was sticking sideways. I am pretty sure a thin tool was inserted into my penis and was going deeper into my body.

This is done during some alien abductions as a sort of semen extraction, from what I have heard. There is the possibility during this experience and any other ET or other paranormal activity that it is all a deception by dark entities whose purpose seems to be to cause suffering and to deceive people trying to figure things out. I am pretty paranoid and I dont know.




Thursday (Thors day) August 8th, 2013
I fell asleep around 2 am and all I remember afterwards is staring at a white wall unable to move. It looked kind of like a wall in my bedroom. I tried moving my eyes and head around to see where I was but I would feel an intense pressure in my head and eyes and my vision would be forced back to the center of the wall. I felt this image was fake and the whole thing was a part of another abduction. I felt determined to communicate. 


"I want to see what you look like! Show me what you look like!" I said aloud...maybe a little too loud. In front of the image of the wall appeared the translucent head and upper body of a Grey alien with a medium to large cranium and large round eyes.



This was followed by rapid electronic noises and flashes of light. It reminded me of lightning flashes or many camera flashes at a sporting event. When the flashes started everything became brighter and more disorienting and it got worse very quickly. Within a few seconds I blacked out. I woke up between 2 and 5 am and felt just fine and easily fell back asleep.

I may of been having abductions my entire life. The way Jim Sparks describes how he felt leading up to an abduction is the closest I have heard to what I experienced as a child. What he describes is exactly what I felt in detail, except that I do not recall the abduction part, although it may very well of happened. I remember telling my parents and siblings about the various paranormal activity I was having when I was three to four, maybe younger, and was met with accusations of imagining things or lying. If I continued I was punished.

I think a part of them knew it was happening and they were powerless to do anything about it. So they denied it and blamed me. I was a traumatized mess and they didnt seem to notice. I also think they have had abductions too, hence the fear and irrational behavior towards the Grey picture.



Just after Christmas 2019 I was listening to 
Veritas TV uploads on Youtube. Jordan Maxwell said that he had paranormal activity his entire life. When he said "Even as a child, I was seeing UFOs", I half spaced out and recalled an early childhood experience. We were on a boat either off of the east coast of Florida or in the Florida Keys. I cannot remember. The memory starts with me looking up to the sky. Hovering between clouds in an overcast sky was a black disc. My sister told me it was just a balloon but I knew that wasnt true. No one believed me and I must of repressed it. I forgot about it for over 25 years.

Monday October 14th, 2013
I slept in till 10:30 to 11 am. I awoke to a small stereotypical grey head watching me. It was at the top left hand corner of the closet door and it was the size of a toddlers head but with a slightly bigger cranium. It tilted left and disappeared. It was only there for maybe three seconds.


Wednesday October 23rd, 2013
Like usual I fell asleep around 2 am and woke up sometime before sunrise. In front of the closet door at just over six foot tall, standing upright but slightly hunched forward, was a Xenomorph from the Alien movies. It looked completely real and almost solid but just slightly translucent. Something caused a powerful hallucination in me or projected a top end hologram in front of the door. It was there for a second or two and began to fade.


I was half awake and literally laughed out loud and went back to sleep. I thought it was funny and wasnt afraid at all. At the time I was wondering if I should be worried about all the ET activity and fear them. I perceived this as an answer. The Xenomorph is the epitome of ridiculous Hollywood ET fear mongering and brainwashing standing in front of my closet door. It gave me more nightmares than anything else, with Michael Meyers in second place.


2019
Around November 26th, I saw a Grey stick its head through the wall about six feet off of the ground. It looked at me while I was awake lying in bed. I pointed at it and repeatedly told it "No" very sternly. It left and after all of the activity over the years I was still surprised. Of course we are being monitored by various entities but I hadnt seen much Grey activity in years. Two to three days before that I had a nightmare.



It was pitch black outside. There were few if any streets or sidewalks, so everyone was walking in the dark on grass. It looked like my old neighborhood but some things were different, like the lack of streets. Myself and others wanted out of the area but it was impossible because there were monster-like hands that were coming up from the ground and grabbing people. We could see just enough because of the lights from some of the houses, and started running. I found my old house, minus the driveway, and ran up the sloped front lawn as hands were coming up and reaching towards my legs until I got to the cement porch.

The only thing I could do was stay inside the house. There were people who seemed like they were possessed or werent really human trying to trick their way inside. I repeatedly stabbed them with a kitchen knife to keep them out. They remained very calm even after being stabbed and continued trying to get in. My mother kept trying to let them in. I told her to stay in and to grow up, but she was stubborn for the sake of being stubborn, just like in real life. Thats all I remember.

                     


                                  



Comments

popular posts