The Grecian Giant, Internal Alarm Clock, and The Drill.



Late January 2012

I fell asleep around 1 to 2 am. All I know is I woke up and across the room, sticking out of the wall and through a picture of the crucifixion of Jesus, was an enormous marble Greco-Roman statue head. I could not move and we were locked in eye contact. If it was on a body it wouldve been at least 9 foot tall. I was amazed by it and instead of being afraid I was thinking "It looks like Aristotle...or Zeus..." and after about 5 seconds I blacked out. I woke up the next day still amazed by it. I had a feeling it was part of an abduction and rushed to school.

The marble looking head looked a bit like Lycurgus, Zeus, and some other ancient Greek figures. I was learning about Greek art in school at the time and I dont believe it was of a specific figure, I think it was there to grab my attention without terrifying me because it was something I was interested in and familiar with.




January 11th, 2013

I knew something was going to happen and had my journal by my bed and sent out telepathically, "Come and see me". I dont know why or to what. I had a strange dream where I was walking through the living room towards the kitchen and saw a glimpse of a tv show as I passed by. I think it was an older plastic box tv with a glass screen. On the tv was a bald man with a goatee, glasses, and a light blue button up shirt talking to a group of children. He was on one knee with his hands on one of the childrens shoulders and looking the child in the eyes. I swear he looked like Alex Collier who is a contactee of the Andromedans. I couldnt tell what the kids looked like, but he told them with no fear "They are coming for us". It seemed compassionate and personal especially the way he knelt down and made eye contact but talked to the group as a whole.





I passed the tv and living room and entered the kitchen. In the kitchen the digital stovetop clock was flashing 11:11 and I went straight to the front door and opened it. My parents dog Lady was sitting and looked scared with almost bloodshot eyes. I gave her a hug and then woke up to see a translucent figure at the foot of my bed watching me. I wasnt afraid but sat up because I was surprised and wanted a better look. It had already started to fade away except for the eyes. They were large brownish human looking eyes, like the tan skinned, brown eyed Greys. They were about five feet off the ground and moved to the right about five inches before disappearing. I checked the clock and it was around 6:45 am. Was this my internal alarm "waking me up"? This "dream" and etheric Grey were confirmation that our dreams are real in some way and we are definitely watched and influenced constantly.





Sometime in September 2013

I woke up around 7 am and went back to sleep. The next thing I remember I was lying in bed on my right side looking at the wall. Everything was blurry, and had a dreary greenish tint. I was really disorientated and it looked like my bedroom wall but had a fake dead langoliers feeling to it. I felt sick and claustrophobic and something was really wrong. I tried to look left but my head was forced back. I kept struggling but was not in control over my legs or arms. I began to be aware that I was probably not lying on my right side looking at the wall or even in my bedroom anymore. This entire time I had a weird pressure feeling in my head and was fighting to remain conscious. I began hearing a high pitched electronic sound mixed with the sound of a power drill, as I felt a tingling to the top and right side of my head. I heard the drilling from the right and it was echoing somewhat and I immediately believed I had been abducted. The Illuminati card game comes to mind.



The drilling then stopped. I wanted to know who or what had taken me and the fake image of my bedroom wall changed. An image of my right arm reached for the wall and knocked 3 times, but it looked and felt fake. Then I saw myself get out of bed and move to the bathroom, but it looked blurry and I couldnt feel my feet stepping on the floor. It was like something wanted me to think everything was fine, and to stop resisting and let myself black out. There was no reflection in the bathroom mirror, and the lighting was very eerie. I knew I had been abducted and really wanted to know what was happening. 

A feint image appeared in my head of a figure. It had pale and drab green greyish skin and black human sized and placed eyes. It had a long slit mouth but did not appear to have much of a nose. Each of the images below gets something right but then other things wrong.



Covering its head appeared to be a black covering that sort of draped down the sides and back of its head. It couldve been part of a uniform or even its hair but I have no idea what this thing was. The pictures below are similar except for the hair. The black covering on the back and sides of its head did not reach the shoulders. It was shorter, assuming it was even hair. This entity didnt seem completely hostile, but not friendly either.  



Another problem with these images is that they could not capture how eerie this figure was. I am adding this next one in, which I saw on Friday April 22nd, 2022 on phantoms and monsters radio youtube channel. It has a similar quality and feeling of the distorted and inhuman figure. Here is the screenshot:



I may have seen it another time, around 2018 to 2019, but Im not sure. Was it a Reptillian or some kind of hybrid? The next thing I knew I woke up in my room. These abductions can be out of body but have physical effects afterwards. I cant be completely sure of what happened or what type species was responsible for this experience.











Comments

  1. Dreams are as real as this, or rather this is as real as a dream(barely?) Different rules to the same game!

    I thoroughly enjoy your posts David! Thankyou!

    I've got many intense dreams I will never forget if you care? I would create my own blog as to not saturate your blog with my presence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont mind, and of course link to your blog if you have one.

      Delete
    2. With that level of enthusiasm, my treasure shall remain burried.

      Peace!

      Delete

Post a Comment

popular posts